CHASING YESTERDAY SETS YOU BACK
Which is why J.P. Morgan ETFs don't rely on market cap weighted indices alone. They use a unique 2-step process to help deliver a smoother ride in equity markets.
COVERING ALL YOUR EQUITY BASES
SEEKING A SMOOTHER RIDE
PERFORMED AS DESIGNED
LOWER VOLATILITY ON THE DOWNSIDE†
VIEW THE REST OF THE EQUITY SUITE
KNOW WHAT YOU OWN
With more than 1,800 ETFs in the U.S. marketplace today, advisors benefit from a great diversity of choice. Follow four key steps to help you evaluate your investment options and make the best possible choice for your portfolio.
PERFORMANCE DATA (%)AS OF 9/30/17
|1 YEAR||5 YEAR||Since Inception2|
|Market Price Returns||12.58||n/a||6.69|
|Strategic Beta Index3||13.20||n/a||7.01|
|Market Cap-Weighted Index4||19.46||n/a||6.38|
|MSCI EAFC Index (net of foreign withholding taxes)||19.10||n/a||5.87|
|S&P 500 Index||18.61||n/a||10.16|
ANNUAL OPERATING EXPENSES (%)AS OF 9/30/17
|Gross Expenses||Net Expenses|
The Fund’s adviser and/or its affiliates have contractually agreed to waive fees and/or reimburse expenses to the extent Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses (excluding acquired fund fees and expenses, dividend and interest expenses related to short sales, interest, taxes, expenses related to litigation and potential litigation and extraordinary expenses) exceed 0.43% of the average daily net assets. This waiver is in effect through 02/29/2020, at which time the adviser and/or its affiliates will determine whether to renew or revise it. The difference between net and gross fees includes all applicable fee waivers and expense reimbursements. Net expenses may include short dividend expense. See prospectus for details.1Total return assumes reinvestment of income.
2Inception date 11/5/14.
3FTSE Developed ex-North America Diversified Factor Index (net of foreign withholding taxes).
4FTSE Developed ex-North America Net Index. Total Returns based on NAV and Market Price do not reflect brokerage commissions or sales charges in connection with the purchase or sale of Fund shares, which if included would lower the performance. The NAV used in the Total Return calculation assumes all management fees and operating expenses incurred by the Fund. A fund’s NAV is the sum of all its assets less any liabilities, divided by the number of shares outstanding. The market price is the most recent price at which the fund was traded. ETFs are bought and sold at market price, and market price/returns are based upon the midpoint of the bid/ask spread at 4:00 p.m. (when NAV is normally determined for most ETFs), and do not represent the returns an investor would receive if shares were traded at other times.RISK SUMMARY
- Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Shares are bought and sold market price, and are not individually redeemed from a fund. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns.
- International investing involves a greater degree of risk and increased volatility. Changes in currency exchange rates and differences in accounting and taxation policies outside the U.S. can raise or lower returns. Also, some overseas markets may not be as politically and economically stable as the United States and other nations.
- Narrowly focused investments typically exhibit higher volatility
- Emerging markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors as well as increased volatility and decreased trading volume.
- A fund uses derivatives, which may be riskier than other types of investments and may increase the volatility of a fund.
- A fund may not track the return of its underlying index for a number of reasons, such operating expenses incurred by a fund that are not applicable to an index, and the time difference between calculating the value of an index and the net asset value of a fund.
- There is no guarantee the funds will meet their investment objective.
- Diversification may not protect against market loss
Index returns are for illustrative purposes only. ETFs have fees that reduce their performance; indexes do not. You cannot invest directly in an index. All rights in the FTSE Indexes (the “Indexes”) vest in FTSE International Limited (“FTSE”). “FTSE®” is a trade mark of the London Stock Exchange Group companies and is used by FTSE under license. The Funds have been developed solely by J.P. Morgan. The Indexes are calculated by FTSE or its agent. FTSE and its licensors are not connected to and do not sponsor, advise, recommend, endorse or promote the Funds and do not accept any liability whatsoever to any person arising out of (a) the use of, reliance on or any error in the Index or (b) investment in or operation of the Funds. FTSE makes no claim, prediction, warranty or representation either as to the results to be obtained from the Funds or the suitability of the Indexes for the purpose to which it is being put by J.P. Morgan.ENTITIES
©2017, Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. J.P. Morgan ETFs are distributed by JPMorgan Distribution Services, Inc., which is an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Affiliates of JPMorgan Chase & Co. receive fees for providing various services to the funds. JPMorgan Distribution Services, Inc. is a member of FINRA/SIPC. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the asset management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Those businesses include, but are not limited to, J.P. Morgan Investment Management Inc., Security Capital Research & Management Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management, Inc.