This share class currently has a limited offering, please see prospectus for more details on the offering.
JPMORGAN UNDISCOVERED MANAGERS BEHAVIORAL VALUE FUND
Capitalize on behavioral biases.
By capitalizing on value opportunities stemming from behavioral biases, the Undiscovered Managers Behavioral Value Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation in small cap stocks.
Fund Story >
- Sub-advised by behavioral finance pioneers, Fuller & Thaler Asset Management, with a deeply experienced and stable team.
- Targets small cap value companies that are underappreciated due to behavioral biases.
- Looks for companies with significant insider buying or share buybacks.
- Top-decile performance for the three -, five- and 10-year periods. 1
- Has captured 89% of the market upside while only capturing 70% of the downside over the past five years.
Chart source: Morningstar, J.P. Morgan Asset Management; as of 3/31/17. Morningstar Small Value Category. Returns for I Share class. Other share classes may have higher expenses, which would result in lower returns. Ten-year growth with dividends and capital gains reinvested. There is no direct correlation between a hypothetical investment and the anticipated performance of the Fund. The $0 value for benchmark growth is the baseline for the over and under comparison.
1Morningstar as of 3/31/17. Small Value Category. I Shares. Performance ranked: 1-yr. (363/412), 3-yrs. (28/353), 5-yrs. (NA/309) and 10-yrs. (NA/199). See the disclosure page for additional information regarding Morningstar Ranking: based on extended performance..