If you are having problems downloading PDF documents on the site, review the tips and tricks below.
Your PDF reader settings may not allow the PDF to be shown within the page.
- In this case your PDF reader will have opened its own window or tab containing your document.
You may not have a PDF reader installed.
- PDF readers enable you to open PDFs within your browser
- A common PDF reader is Adobe Reader, which can be installed here.
Your browser’s security settings have prevented it from opening.
- Look for an alert from your browser asking for permission to open the document.
- These are usually at the top or bottom of the browser window.
- Add jpmorganfunds.com to your trusted sites list in your browser