Tim Snyder, executive director, is a portfolio manager on the U.S. Structured Equity Team. An employee since 2003, his responsibilities include managing Research Enhanced Index (REI) strategies. Tim joined the portfolio management team in 2004 as an analyst and worked on the daily implementation and maintenance of the REI and Analyst Fund portfolios. He holds a B.S. in finance and economics from the University of Delaware and is a holder of the CFA and CMT designations.
- JPMCB U.S. Research Enhanced Index (REI) 150 Fund-Investment Class
- JPMCB U.S. SmartIndex Fund-Investment Class
- JPMorgan ActiveBuilders U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan U.S. Research Enhanced Equity Fund-A
- JPMorgan U.S. Research Enhanced Equity Fund-I
- JPMorgan U.S. Research Enhanced Equity Fund-R6