Pierre-Yves Bareau, Managing Director, is the Head and CIO of the Emerging Market Debt team in the Global Fixed Income, Currency & Commodities (GFICC) group. In this role, Pierre-Yves is responsible for coordinating resources located in New York, London, Asia and Latin America. Prior to joining the firm in 2009, Pierre-Yves was at Fortis Investments for ten years, serving as the chief investment officer for Emerging Markets Fixed Income. At Fortis, Pierre-Yves oversaw teams based in London and Singapore, guided strategy decisions and managed a range of emerging markets mandates. Previously, he spent two years at FP Consult (France), an emerging markets bond and equity boutique, working as a portfolio manager. Pierre-Yves began his career in 1991 at BAREP Asset Management, a hedge fund boutique owned by Societe Generale, serving as an emerging markets portfolio manager. Pierre-Yves holds a graduate degree in finance and a master’s degree in management from the Groupe Ecole Supérieure de Commerce et de Management Tours-Poitiers (ESCEM) in France.
- JPMCB Emerging Markets Aggregate Bond Fund-Investment Class
- JPMCB Emerging Markets Fixed Income Fund-Investment Class
- JPMorgan Emerging Markets Debt Fund-A
- JPMorgan Emerging Markets Debt Fund-C
- JPMorgan Emerging Markets Debt Fund-I
- JPMorgan Emerging Markets Debt Fund-R5
- JPMorgan Emerging Markets Debt Fund-R6