Eric Isenberg, Executive Director, is the head of Fixed Income Portfolio Management for Quantitative Beta Strategies at J.P. Morgan Asset Management. In this role, Eric is responsible for portfolio management of all passive fixed income funds, including index replication and smart beta fixed income funds.
Prior to joining J.P. Morgan, Eric worked at VanEck where he was a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager for all of the VanEck Vectors Fixed Income ETFs, including the muni, international and high yield funds. Before joining VanEck, Eric worked for 12 years at Credit Suisse where he served as a director and Americas Head of Index Products. During his tenure at Credit Suisse, Eric previously held the roles of Head of Fixed Income Index Products and Head of Bond Index Products. Eric got his start at Goldman Sachs in Private Wealth Management in 2001. Mr. Isenberg graduated from Binghamton University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Science in computer science and economics.
- JPMCB Corporate Credit Completion Fund-Investment Class
- JPMCB Liquidity Optimized High Yield Fund-Investment Class
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders 1-5 Year U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders U.S. TIPS 0-5 Year ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders U.S. Treasury Bond 1-3 Year ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders U.S. Treasury Bond 20+ Year ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders U.S. Treasury Bond 3-10 Year ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan USD Emerging Markets Sovereign Bond ETF-ETF Shares