Anuj Arora, Managing Director, is a portfolio manager within the Emerging Markets and Asia Pacific (EMAP) Equities team based in London and Head of the GEM Core team which manages a range of emerging markets strategies. An employee since 2006, he oversees all aspects of research related to the quantitative strategies within the EMAP Equities team, including asset allocation and risk management. Since 2015, Anuj has chaired Asset Management's Quantitative Council, a forum for quantitative investors and analysts across asset classes. Prior to joining the Firm, Anuj was a quantitative analyst for Mesirow Financial and an analyst at Birkelbach Investment Securities. He holds an M.S. in Finance from the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- JPMCB Emerging Markets Equity Fund-Investment Class
- JPMCB Emerging Markets Research Enhanced Equity Fund-Investment Class
- JPMCB Global Emerging Markets Opportunities Fund-Investment Class
- JPMorgan ActiveBuilders Emerging Markets Equity ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan Emerging Markets Research Enhanced Equity Fund-I
- JPMorgan Emerging Markets Research Enhanced Equity Fund-R6