This screen allows you to buy (purchase) shares into your existing J.P. Morgan account by taking money out of your bank account through an ACH (Automated Clearing House) transaction. Bank account (ACH) information must be established for your account before selecting this option. If it has not been established, contact Shareholder Services at 1-800-480-4111 for assistance or download and complete the Account Maintenance Request Form
1. Select the checkbox next to the fund or funds that you would like to buy. At the bottom of you fund list, you also have the option to add a new fund to your account. Contact the Shareholder Services at 1-800-480-4111 if the information displayed is not correct.
2. Type the dollar amount to be added to your account in the field to the right of each fund selected.
The transaction amount may be limited by the prospectus. If you receive a message that refers to a minimum or maximum dollar value, adjust your transaction to the amount displayed. You may also contact Shareholder Services to proceed with your transaction.
A prospectus contains information about the Fund that you should know before investing. In addition to reading the prospectus before investing into the fund, you should retain it for future reference.
If you are buying shares for an IRA account, select the year that the contribution should be assigned to in the drop-down box.
This option will appear only if you are buying shares for an IRA account and the current date is prior to the deadline for filing your tax return. This option is significant in determining the amount of your contributions that are tax-deferred. For example, if today's date is March 15th, 2014, you may make a purchase into your retirement account for the previous year (2013).
3. If you are adding a new fund to your account, add the fund(s) by clicking "Add Fund."
All funds that you are eligible to invest in will be listed. Select the fund(s) you would like to add to your account by clicking Add Fund. You will also be required to confirm that you have read the prospectus for any new funds that you are adding. To view the prospectus for a fund, simply click the name of the fund.
In the case of adding a new fund to your account, the registration, address, and dividend option information for the new account will be copied from your existing account. Any Systematic Investment or Withdrawal Plans that you may have running will not be copied to the new fund. For example, if your current account with J.P. Morgan is a retirement account, the new account will automatically be established as a retirement account with the same registration. This copy process ensures that the information on your account is accurate and that the appropriate account security is maintained. If you need to change any of this information, contact Shareholder Services at 1-800-480-4111.
4. Select the payment method you wish to use for this purchase. 5. Verify that all of the information for your purchase is correct on Step 3 Verify. Click the Submit button. The Buy Confirmation page will be displayed.
5. Verify that all of the information for your purchase is correct on Step 3 Verify. Click the Submit button. The Buy Confirmation page will be displayed.
6. To end this transaction and return to the previous screen, click on the Cancel push button.