- China’s commitment to technological development and net-zero carbon emissions is driving some companies towards becoming market leaders in their fields.
- Domestic champions are emerging among sectors such as software, while China’s new environmental goals are driving consumer demand for EV, spurring innovation.
China’s technological innovation is going beyond digital payments and smart phones. Innovative trends are already emerging in cloud-computing and new energy vehicles(EV).
- With China’s inward pivot, some domestic industries are innovating and ramping up capabilities to meet the gap in demand for imported software.
- Within the growing cloud-computing market, China’s software corporates, solution providers and data centres with research and development capabilities could stand out.
- Increasing demand for digitalization and consumerism, coupled with China’s new environment goals, continue to spur innovation in the domestic EV industry, presenting growth opportunities.
China NEV penetration forecast