Try the Investment Calculator to work out the historical fund return. Based on your input data for fund name, investment amount and investment period, the Investment Calculator will immediately calculate the return for you. This investment tool provides you with objective data on past fund performance to help you with your investment decisions.
- All returns are based on NAV to NAV with income reinvested on ex-dividend dates and are not annualized.
- The Since Launch return is calculated up to the latest valuation date in USD terms based on lump-sum investment.
- This function will not store your calculation result. You can print out the calculation result for reference.
Lump sum investment:
- The chosen period return is in your selected currency.
- The calculation is based on the NAVs as at the selected Start Date and End Date. If the selected date is not a valuation date, price at the previous valuation date will be used in the calculation.
- Market value as of the selected End Date=Investment Amount x (1 +chosen period return)
- The chosen period return is in HKD and is calculated for the period from the first Monthly Investment Date to the selected End Date.
- The calculation is based on the NAVs as at the selected Monthly Investment Date within your selected Start Date and End Date. If the selected monthly investment date is not a valuation date, price at the next valuation date will be used in the calculation.
- Accumulated market value as of the selected End Date = NAV x Accumulated Units x FX Rate.
For "Minimum Performance Information" or other details, please click here.
All funds available for selection are authorised by the SFC and are available to Hong Kong residents. The authorisation from SFC does not imply official approval or recommendation.
For some funds, performance since launch is based on a start date that is different from the fund’s launch date.
Funds less than 6 months old will not be included in the selected fund list.
Our funds are dealt on a forward pricing basis and this information is for your indication only.
All calculations, data and reports generated by the investment calculator are for reference only and should not be used or relied on as the actual dealing price or rate of return over the selected period. The actual investment return or pricing will be affected by factors such as time lag between actual reinvestment date and ex-dividend date, initial and redemption charges etc.
Neither the investment calculator nor any reports generated by it constitute a recommendation, an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to purpose any investment. You should not rely on any reports generated by the investment calculator to make investment decisions.
The information shown is for reference only. It is indicative and is not the dealing amount.
Please refer to the respective offering document and/or Information memorandum of the specific hedge fund including the risk factors before subscribing. If you are in any doubt, please consult your usual financial adviser and obtain professional advice. Hedge funds use alternative investment strategies and the risks inherent in them are not typically encountered in traditional funds. Hedge funds undertake special risks that may lead to a substantial or total loss of capital and there is no guarantee that the relevant investment objective can be achieved. Therefore, investment in hedge funds is only suitable for sophisticated investors who can afford the risks. Investors are also advised to consider their own financial circumstances and the suitability of hedge funds as part of their investment portfolio.
For more information, please contact your bank or financial adviser, or J.P. Morgan Asset Management directly.