Try the Investment Calculator to work out the historical fund return. Based on your input data for fund name, investment amount and investment period, the Investment Calculator will immediately calculate the return for you. This investment tool provides you with objective data on past fund performance to help you with your investment decisions.
- All returns are based on NAV to NAV with income reinvested on ex-dividend dates and are not annualized.
- The Since Launch return is calculated up to the latest valuation date in USD terms based on lump-sum investment.
- This function will not store your calculation result. You can print out the calculation result for reference.
Lump sum investment:
- The chosen period return is in your selected currency.
- The calculation is based on the NAVs as at the selected Start Date and End Date. If the selected date is not a valuation date, price at the previous valuation date will be used in the calculation.
- Market value as of the selected End Date=Investment Amount x (1 +chosen period return)
- The chosen period return is in HKD and is calculated for the period from the first Monthly Investment Date to the selected End Date.
- The calculation is based on the NAVs as at the selected Monthly Investment Date within your selected Start Date and End Date. If the selected monthly investment date is not a valuation date, price at the next valuation date will be used in the calculation.
- Accumulated market value as of the selected End Date = NAV x Accumulated Units x FX Rate.
^ Please note that investing in our funds involves ongoing charges up to 2.16%#, which include management fees and other ongoing expenses.
* Normal subscription fee: 3-5%. Normal switching fee: 1%. Terms and conditions apply.
# The aforementioned 2.16% ongoing charges figure refers to that of JPMorgan Global Property Income Fund and is for illustrative purposes only. Such figure is based on the annualised expenses for the period from 1 October 2019 to 30 September 2020 according to the audited annual report for the period ended on 30 September 2020 and may vary from year to year. The ongoing charges figure of each fund varies. For details, please refer to the respective product key facts statements of the funds. Information as of 30 September 2020.