Try the Investment Calculator to work out the historical fund return. Based on your input data for fund name, investment amount and investment period, the Investment Calculator will immediately calculate the return for you. This investment tool provides you with objective data on past fund performance to help you with your investment decisions.
- All returns are based on NAV to NAV with income reinvested on ex-dividend dates and are not annualized.
- The Since Launch return is calculated up to the latest valuation date in USD terms based on lump-sum investment.
- This function will not store your calculation result. You can print out the calculation result for reference.
Lump sum investment:
- The chosen period return is in your selected currency.
- The calculation is based on the NAVs as at the selected Start Date and End Date. If the selected date is not a valuation date, price at the previous valuation date will be used in the calculation.
- Market value as of the selected End Date=Investment Amount x (1 +chosen period return)
- The chosen period return is in HKD and is calculated for the period from the first Monthly Investment Date to the selected End Date.
- The calculation is based on the NAVs as at the selected Monthly Investment Date within your selected Start Date and End Date. If the selected monthly investment date is not a valuation date, price at the next valuation date will be used in the calculation.
- Accumulated market value as of the selected End Date = NAV x Accumulated Units x FX Rate.