- JPMorgan Provident Plan (the "Plan") is a pooled retirement fund which enables employers to provide benefits to their employees by pooling their contributions with those of other employers.
- The Plan has eleven designated funds (the "Designated Funds") that are the funds in which contributions can be invested. The Designated Funds may have exposure to equity, interest rate, currency and credit risks. For more detailed information on each of the Designated Funds, please see the relevant explanatory memoranda.
- Investment involves risks. Investment performance and returns may go up as well as down. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Please refer to the relevant explanatory memoranda for details before investing.
- The Plan’s explanatory memorandum should be read in conjunction with the explanatory memorandum of each Designated Fund, including the risk factors.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. When, in your selection of the Designated Funds, you are in doubt as to whether a certain Designated Fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and /or professional advice and choose the Designated Fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- Investors may be subject to substantial losses.
- Investors should not solely rely on this document to make any investment decision.
Why J.P. Morgan for ORSO
Setting up and administering a retirement scheme is never easy, but it doesn't have to be difficult either if you choose the right partner. And that's where we come in. As one of the leading providers of Hong Kong retirement schemes, we have been managing retirement assets since 1970.
With a reputation for innovation and market leadership, we are committed to helping you and your employees achieve their financial goals for retirement by providing professional investment management and high quality client service.
Our ORSO Services
Employers can build a unique investment portfolio scheme with our wide range of funds or simply choose our JPMorgan Provident Plan for your employees' retirement benefits.
JPMorgan Provident Plan
The JPMorgan Provident Plan was introduced in 1989 and is a "one-stop" solution providing investment, administration and trustee services in one single package. It provides a simple and efficient way for you to build retirement benefits for your employees.
Investment Choices: We currently offer eleven designated funds under the Plan, namely JPMorgan Provident Funds ranging from single country specialist funds to relatively conservative money market instruments, classified in terms of different risk/return profiles to cater for individual needs.
*The Plan is subject to fees and charges
- Flexible and simple administration
- Broad range of investment choices
- Professional investment management
- High quality service and support