This compilation includes all of our research to-date on the coronavirus. High frequency charts on infection, mortality, hospitalization and vaccination are updated as data becomes available, usually on a daily basis.
What’s new: Omicron variant (Section 5); Vaccinated vs unvaccinated infection, hospitalization and mortality rates (Section 1); and an update on vaccination vs previous COVID infection risk factors (Section 1)
Our research to-date on the coronavirus:
- "A pandemic (mostly) of the unvaccinated": adverse outcomes in unvaccinated vs vaccinated people
- US vaccination overview
- Vaccination vs infection, mortality, hospitalization and 2020 Trump voting share
- Vaccine update by country and US state
- Vaccination vs previous COVID infection (acquired vs natural immunity)
- Vaccine risk-benefit data
- Variant prevalence by country
- Delta variant facts and figures
- What about new variants and the possibility of "immunity escape"?
- Commentary and charts on COVID trends for the US, Europe, South America, Asia, MidEast, Russia Region and Africa
- How lethal is COVID, and for whom? Tracking excess deaths in the US
- Country and state specific charts on vaccination, infection, hospitalization and mortality
- Real time credit and debit spending data
- High frequency tracking (air travel, hotels, etc.)
- Office utilization rates and mobility
- Latest news and data on the Omicron variant
This compilation incorporates research and feedback from the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, Harvard Medical School, the University of Toronto Dalla Lana School of Public Health, Washington University Biomedical Sciences Department, the La Jolla Institute for Immunology, the Imperial College of London Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.
Listen and Subscribe