Actively sharing our expertise
We have a deeply resourced global network of investment professionals who take a research-driven approach analyzing every detail to uncover opportunities and risks to help our clients build stronger portfolios.
Tapping into proven success
With more than 150 years of investment experience, we thrive on responding dynamically to your evolving needs — across asset classes, regions and market cycles.
COMMITTED TO CLIENT OUTCOMESWHOM WE SERVE
Whom we serve
Our business is built upon the core principle of putting our clients’ interests first. Our dedicated teams with deep industry knowledge fully invest in each client relationship—taking the time to understand current needs, anticipate opportunities, and develop innovative customized solutions.
- Endowments, Foundations & Healthcare
- Corporate Pension Plans
- Public Pension Plans
- Taft-Hartley Plans
Global Consulting Firms
Global Insurance Solutions
JPMorgan Chase believes more people should have access to opportunity and the chance to move up the economic ladder, particularly in the world’s cities, where the benefits of revitalization are not reaching everyone. We combine a data-driven, strategic focus with what we believe are the essential inputs for creating lasting impact in our communities. Through our commitment to diversity & inclusion and community engagement we have helped many in achieving their goals.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
- 45% of the firm’s Operating Committee is female and 20% of Asset & Wealth Management’s portfolio managers are female, 2.5x industry average
- 15,000+ Veterans hired by JPMC since 2011
- Awarded 1,000 mortgage free homes to military families
- 50% of all US employees are ethnically diverse
Commitment to Community Engagement:
- Expanded the firm’s investment in Detroit’s economic recovery and committed to investing $200 million by 2022
- Contributed $797.5K to nonprofits in support of Business Development in Florida
- JPMC offered 136,00 homeowners a 90-day grace period on payments and 3,675 new car loans at a discounted rate to those affected by Hurricane Harvey in Texas
- $6.5MM+ contributed to Ohio entrepreneurs, local initiatives and nonprofits
Sources: J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Industry average source New York Times 5/4/2018. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.