Steven Lear, Managing Directorr, is the U.S. Chief Investment Officer within GFICC, responsible for all fixed income investment strategies in the U.S. Steve co-chairs the firm's Investment Strategy Review Group and is a member of the firm's Asset Management Investment Committee. Mutual Funds which Steve has managed have won performance awards in 2005 and 2011.
Prior to joining the firm in 2008, Steve was at Schroders Investment Management for ten years, serving as the head of U.S. Fixed Income for the last seven years. Previously, Steve was a partner at Weiss Peck and Greer, a portfolio manager at Credit Suisse First Boston Asset Management and the first mortgage securities analyst at Fidelity Investments. Steve began his career in 1980 at Mercer Consulting.
He holds a B.A. in business administration from the University of Western Ontario, an M.B.A from the University of California, Berkeley and is a CFA® charterholder.
- JPMCB Core Bond Fund-CF Class
- JPMCB Core Bond Fund-Investment Class
- JPMCB Core Plus Bond Fund- CF Class
- JPMCB Core Plus Bond Fund-Investment Class
- JPMCB Inflation Managed Bond Fund-Investment Class
- JPMorgan Core Plus Bond ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan Inflation Managed Bond ETF-ETF Shares
- JPMorgan Short Duration Core Plus ETF-ETF Shares