Managed Reserves Strategy
Delivering a conservatively managed, short-term, low-volatility strategy, through funds or managed accounts.
Managed Income Fund
Seeks current income while maintaining low volatility of principal.
Performance & Yields
J.P. Morgan delivers comprehensive solutions based on the unique investment objectives of your organization.
Separately Managed Accounts
Discretionary portfolios opened on behalf of an investor and overseen by an appointed asset manager.
For liquidity investors looking to move beyond money market funds in search of higher yields/returns and for those investors positioning their portfolios for a rising rate environment, J.P. Morgan Managed Reserves provides a compelling cash management strategy.
- Can be highly customized to meet individual client risk tolerances and needs
- Seeks to provide incremental returns above those of money market funds, while retaining a focus on preservation of principal and liquidity
- Provides disciplined active management, driven by fundamental research and a focus on duration, sector allocation and security selection decisions
- Maintains a portfolio average duration of one year or less in general
- Has performed well over a 15-year track record through different market cycles
- Can be especially effective in a rising rate environment, offering a lower volatility of principal and more stable returns than those of a longer-term short duration strategy