It’s this combination of investment expertise and ETF know-how that sets our ETFs apart, allowing us to track indexes more efficiently, and provide competitively priced access to new opportunities through the development of innovative active, strategic beta and index strategies.
ETF assets globally
Invest with one of the world’s largest asset managers, and one of the fastest growing UCITS ETF managers in Europe.
UCITS ETF strategies
Access opportunities across global equity and fixed income markets, via our broad range of active, strategic beta and passive ETFs.
Benefit from the global investment expertise and capital markets resources provided by J.P. Morgan’s global investment platform.
- Against a backdrop of elevated inflation and slowing growth global equity market valuations have now generally fallen below their 25-year averages.
- The growth outlook remains challenging, many stocks are now already pricing in a relatively high probability of at least a moderate recession, so while further downward revisions can be possible, they might not be as significant as the losses over the past months.
- Global equities have historically offered attractive returns and make up more than 20% of UCITS equity ETF allocations (source: Bloomberg as of 30th Sept 2022).
- The JPM Global Research Enhanced Index Equity (ESG) ETF (JREG) offers index-like exposure to global equities with minimal tracking error. However unlike passive funds our active investment approach seeks to generate incremental access returns.
- JREG has seen over 600m USD inflows YTD and is used by most investors to enhance a passive core investment into global equities (source: Bloomberg as of 30th Sept 2022).
Browse our introductory guide to ETFs, including an exploration of the pros and cons of adding an ETF to your investment portfolio.
True ETF liquidity
Learn why liquidity is one of the many benefits of ETFs, and find out how to assess liquidity accurately when placing trades.
The ETF ecosystem
Discover how ETFs stand out from other types of investment fund thanks to their transparency, liquidity and low costs.
For more information on our ETF offerings, please email us or contact your J.P. Morgan client advisor.
Let's Solve It