Putting the brightest sparks in your portfolio
The Mercantile Investment Trust seeks quality UK medium- and smaller-sized companies outside the FTSE 100 to build a portfolio of stocks that offer clear and compelling opportunities for future growth that can ignite long-term success.
Why Mid and Small UK Companies?
Smaller companies, big returns
- Among the best long-term returns in the world
- Faster growing and more exposed to future growth drivers than large companies
- More exposed to the domestic economy
Why Mercantile Investment Trust?
Quality focus has delivered on growth and income
- Strong track record of returns and outperformance
- Experienced investment team takes an active approach and focuses on quality companies
- Closed end structure helps protect against market volatility and allows for consistent income distribution
Watch: Guy Anderson, Portfolio Manager of The Mercantile Investment Trust at the 2021 September AJ Bell Investor Webinar
Hear from J.P. Morgan's Guy Anderson, Manager of The Mercantile Investment Trust as he discusses the case for investing in medium sized companies, and why The Mercantile Investment Trust is the home of tomorrow’s UK market leaders.