Terms and Conditions
This contains legal and regulatory information which applies to our company status, use of this website and information about any investment in our products referred to in this website (the "Site").
1. General information
- The information on this Site is approved for issue by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is part of the J.P.Morgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") marketing group (hereafter referred to as ‘we’ or ‘us’), which sells investments, life assurance and pension products. It is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 122754.
- This Site has been produced for information purposes only and the views contained in it are not to be taken as advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment. (Reliance upon information in the Site is at the sole discretion of the reader).
- This Site provides information about J.P. Morgan investment funds ("JPM Funds"). This Site is strictly limited to information ends and is not allowed to be used for subscription or transactions of units/shares in JPM Funds.
- Any research described in the Site has been obtained by us for our own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect our views.
- Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated our own at the date of the relevant content. They are considered to be reliable at the time of writing, may not be all-inclusive and their accuracy and any forecasts are not guaranteed. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you.
- This information should not be regarded as giving you legal, investment or tax advice about our products. If you are unclear about any of the information on this Site or its suitability for you, please contact your legal, financial or tax adviser, or an independent legal, financial or tax adviser before making any investment or financial decisions.
- This Site should not be accessed by any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this Site is prohibited. In particular, this Site is reserved exclusively for non-US Persons*. The information in this Site is not for distribution to and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities in the United States of America to or for the benefit of US Persons.
- Messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail as it may be intercepted by a third party. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via e-mail you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information and we do not accept any responsibility for the security or integrity of such information.
- We will try to keep this site operational at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that this Site or any of the various features upon it will always be available.
- The hyperlinks provided on this Site are only provided for information and convenience purposes. JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to or are accessible from this Site. JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website accessed via this Site.
- Prospective investors should consult their own professional advisers on the tax implications of making an investment in, holding or disposing of any JPM Fund and the receipt of distributions with respect to such a fund.
2. Privacy and cookie policies
Please refer to our Privacy and Cookie Policies via the footer link.
3. Where our funds are available for sale
The countries our funds are authorized for sale will depend upon your country of domicile for tax purposes. To the extent you have questions about your status, you should consult your financial or other professional advisor.
4. Key investment risks
- It is important that you read the relevant documentation (funds prospectus, Key Investor Information Document ‘KIID’) before you invest in JPM Funds to ensure you understand the specific risks involved and to determine whether it is a suitable product for you. A copy of the funds prospectus, the Key Investor Information Document ‘KIID’, as well as the annual and semi annual reports of the JPM Funds are available free of charge upon request from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited.
- The value of shares/units of JPM Funds and any income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back all that you have invested.
- Estimates of future returns or indications of past performance on this Site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a guarantee of current or future returns or performance.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up. Changes in currency rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value or income (if any) of the JPM Funds.
- When investing in emerging market funds, emerging markets may be more volatile and the risk to your capital is greater.
- The level of tax benefits and liabilities will depend on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
5. Combating financial crime
We are committed to combating financial crime and the prevention of money laundering. Accordingly we may need to verify your identity and carry out appropriate security checks.
6. Company information
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the brand name for the asset management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
- JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP, United Kingdom.
- JPMorgan Asset Management (Europe) Société à responsabilité limitée, has its registered offices at 6, route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg, Luxembourg.
7. Legal information
We believe that the information contained on this Site is accurate as at the date of publication. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information or the availability of the Site. We accept no liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind. Accordingly JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited excludes any liability for any loss and/or damage (direct or consequential) arising from the use of any part of this Site.
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property in the information contained in this Site is held by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, unless otherwise indicated. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. You may download or print copies of the reports or information contained within this Site for your own private non-commercial use only, provided that you do not change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices; all other copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing or displaying of material on this Site (by any means and in whole or in part) is prohibited.
* US Person includes, but is not limited to, a person (including a partnership, corporation, limited liability company or similar entity) that is a citizen or a resident of the United States or is organised or incorporated under the laws of the United States. Certain restrictions also apply to any subsequent transfer of Shares in the United States or to US Persons. Should a Shareholder become a US Person and such US Person is not compulsory redeemed, such US Person may be subject to US withholding taxes and tax reporting.