This compilation includes all of our research to-date on the coronavirus. High frequency charts on infection, mortality, economic and market data are updated as data becomes available, usually on a daily basis.
What’s new: Early tracking of variant B.1.1.7 and vaccine efficacy (Section 3); Vaccination update by country and US state (Section 3).
Our research to-date on the coronavirus:
- High frequency recovery tracking (mobility, manufacturing, retail, air travel, geolocation, oil, hotels, housing, etc.)
- Real time credit and debit spending data
- Global COVID infection snapshot by US state and country (trends, declines from peak levels)
- US hotspot tracking: infections, hospitalizations, mortality, testing and doctor visits
- Infection and mortality time series by country
- How lethal is COVID, and for whom?
- Early tracking of variant B.1.1.7 and vaccine efficacy
- Vaccination update by country and US state
- How mRNA vaccines, vector vaccines and traditional vaccine types work
- Pfizer, Moderna, Oxford/Astrazeneca and J&J Phase III results
- The latest news on anti-virals, monoclonal antibodies, convalescent plasma and corticosteroids
- How virus testing and antibody testing work
- Pre-existing T-cell immune memory and COVID
- The latest seroprevalence tests in US states
- The issue of falling antibody levels in convalescing patients
- COVID health impacts on survivors
- One-page reports on each state with charts on infections, hospitalizations, mortality, testing levels, positive test rates, hospital ICU capacity rates and doctor visit indicators, and vaccinations
Listen and Subscribe