JPMORGAN MID CAP INVESTMENT TRUST PLC
Explore markets beyond the blue chips
JPMorgan Mid Cap Investment Trust plc provides a rare opportunity to invest in the more domestically-focused medium-sized UK companies that make up the FTSE 250 Index. The trust seeks growth and income opportunities delivering performance throughout the market cycle.
About this trust
- Expertise: Run by an experienced growth orientated team, who identify under-researched, underinvested dynamic companies with strong growth potential and reliable income streams.
- Portfolio: Focused on UK medium sized companies within the FTSE 250, a sector with strong outperformance providing diversification outside the more globally focused FTSE 100.
- Results: Seeks value and growth stocks to deliver performance throughout the market cycle.
Investment objective and policies
Aims to achieve capital growth from investing in medium sized UK listed companies, by outperformance of the FTSE Mid 250 Index. The company will predominantly invest in quoted companies from the FTSE Mid 250 Index, although, where appropriate, it may invest in quoted UK companies outside of this index as well as companies quoted on the Alternative Investment Market which is the London Stock Exchange market for smaller, growing companies. The company has the ability to use borrowing to gear the portfolio within the range of 5% net cash to 25% geared in normal market conditions.
Points to consider
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- Investments in smaller companies may involve a higher degree of risk as these are usually more sensitive to price movements.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
In their words (as of 31 Dec 2017)
Committee Terms Of Reference
Reports and Accounts
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
AGM informationAGM - Presentation 2016
This is a promotional page and as such the views contained herein are not to be taken as advice or recommendation to buy or sell any investment or interest thereto. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader. Any research on this page has been obtained and may have been acted upon by J.P. Morgan Asset Management for its own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect the views of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated, J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s at the date of publishing. They are considered to be reliable at the time of publishing, may not necessarily be all-inclusive and are not guaranteed as to accuracy. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you.
It should be noted that the value of investments and the income from them may fluctuate in accordance with market conditions and taxation agreements and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of the products or underlying overseas investments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator to current and future results. There is no guarantee that any forecast made will come to pass. Furthermore, whilst it is the intention to achieve the investment objective of the investment products, there can be no assurance that those objectives will be met.
Investment is subject to documentation (Investor Disclosure Document, Key Features and Terms and Conditions), copies of which can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
*FE Crown rating as at 01 January 2018.
FE Crown Fund Ratings © 2017 FE. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 October 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.