JPMORGAN MID CAP INVESTMENT TRUST PLC
Explore markets beyond the blue chips
The JPMorgan Mid Cap Investment Trust plc provides a rare opportunity to invest in the more domestically focused medium-sized UK companies that make up the FTSE 250 Index. The trust seeks out growth and income opportunities with the aim of maintaining steady dividend payments.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
Aims to achieve capital growth from investing in medium sized UK listed companies, by outperformance of the FTSE Mid 250 Index. The company will predominantly invest in quoted companies from the FTSE Mid 250 Index, although, where appropriate, it may invest in quoted UK companies outside of this index as well as companies quoted on the Alternative Investment Market which is the London Stock Exchange market for smaller, growing companies. The company has the ability to use borrowing to gear the portfolio within the range of 5% net cash to 25% geared in normal market conditions.
- Focused on FTSE 250 stocks that deliver strong capital growth.
- Strong record of dividend payment.
- Managed by J.P. Morgan's highly respected European Equity Group.
- Seeks out both value stocks and growth stocks to deliver performance throughout the market cycle.
The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Investments in smaller companies may involve a higher degree of risk as these are usually more sensitive to price movements.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
In their words (as of )
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
Annual General Meeting: 31 October 2016 2.30 p.m., 60 Victoria Embankment, London EC4 0JP.