JPMORGAN EUROPEAN SMALLER COMPANIES TRUST PLC
Charting a course for growth
The JPMorgan European Smaller Companies Trust plc is one of the few investment trusts to focus on the European smaller companies market – allowing investors to share in the growth potential of an exciting asset class through a disciplined investment strategy managed by an experienced and longstanding team.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- One of only a few trusts to focus on smaller European companies.
- Aims to invest in both undervalued companies and growth companies to achieve strong returns throughout the cycle.
- Managed by J.P. Morgan's highly-respected European Equity Group.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to Consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in smaller companies may involve a higher degree of risk as these are usually more sensitive to price movements.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of )
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011/12 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
Annual General Meeting: 11 July 2017 12 noon at 60 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0JP