JPMORGAN EUROPEAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC - INCOME SHARES
Be prepared for any weather
JPMorgan European Investment Trust plc – Income Shares seeks out continental European companies that pay sustainable dividends in order to maintain an attractive quarterly income for shareholders.
About this trust
- Our only closed-ended vehicle to purely focus on the generation of income from European companies*
- Invests across continental Europe to identify those companies that produce sustainable dividends
- Aims to provide sustainable and quarterly dividends to shareholders
Investment objective and policies
Points to Consider
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- This trust may invest in non investment grade bonds, which increases the capital risk and may have an adverse effect on the performance of funds which invest in them.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- For income funds/shares - Dividend income is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- Investing in high yielding stocks may involve a higher degree of risk as high yields are not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Two investment choices with JPMorgan European Investment Trust plc
There are two shareclasses available through the JPMorgan European Investment Trust: Growth and Income.
You can convert from one to the other without incurring a liability to capital gains tax.
Month in review
- Complete NAV summary as at 30 September 2018
- Full portfolio listing as at close of business as at 31 August 2018
- Monthly Factsheet
- Investor Disclosure Document
- European Conversion Form – IA & ISA
- LSE Trust Announcements
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive Disclosure
- AIFMD Remuneration Disclosure
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting and General / Class Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Half Year Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
How to buy this trust
Buy from a third party provider
J.P. Morgan investment trusts and funds are available via a range of third party providers.
Third party providers
Buy from a professional adviser
Professional advisers are usually able to access the products of all the companies in the market and can help you find an investment that suits your individual circumstances. A financial adviser will let you know the fee for their service before you go ahead.
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
Morningstar Analyst rating as at 01 October 2018.
Source: Morningstar (www.morningstar.co.uk)
Morningstar Ratings™: © 2018 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
FE Crown Fund Ratings © 2018 FE. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 November 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.
Moneywise Investment Trust awards as at: 28 March 2018. Moneywise Publishing Ltd ©2018. All Rights Reserved.
*Source: Association of Investment Companies, April 2018
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current and future results.