JPMORGAN AMERICAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC
A local knows the best route
Managed by our locally based team of investment experts, the JPMorgan American Investment Trust plc is a large, actively managed investment trust which aims to find high quality stocks in the core U.S. market.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- Broadly-diversified strategy with separate portfolios dedicated to large and smaller companies exposure.
- Actively-managed gearing to enhance shareholder returns.
Strong focus on fundamental research to select the most compelling investment ideas for inclusion in the portfolio.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
In their words (as of )
- LSE Announcement Containing Inside Information - Fee Arrangements (26th June 2017)
- Full portfolio listing as at close of business as at 28 April 2017
- Investment Trust Profiles
- Monthly Factsheet
- Investor Disclosure Document
- Stock Split Information - May 2014
- LSE Trust Announcements
- AIFMD Leverage and Remuneration Disclosure
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2014 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2013 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
Annual General Meeting: 11 May 2017 2.30pm at 60 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0JP