This compilation includes all of our research to-date on the coronavirus. High frequency charts on infection, mortality, economic and market data are updated as data becomes available, usually on a daily basis.
What’s new: US economy showing some signs of slowing after COVID surge (Section 1); Tracking the COVID surge in the US and Europe (Section 2); Vaccination update by country and US state (Section 3); Tracking ICU spare capacity by state (Section 2 and Section 5).
Our research to-date on the coronavirus:
- High frequency recovery tracking (mobility, manufacturing, retail, air travel, geolocation, oil, hotels, housing, etc.)
- Real time credit and debit spending data
- Global COVID infection snapshot by US state and country (trends, declines from peak levels)
- US hotspot tracking: infections, hospitalizations, mortality, testing and doctor visits
- Infection and mortality time series by country
- How lethal is COVID, and for whom?
- Vaccination update by country and US state
- Vaccine coverage timelines by country for vulnerable and total populations
- How mRNA vaccines and vecor vaccines work
- Pfizer, Moderna and Oxford/Astrazeneca Phase III results
- Vaccine production, distribution and acceptance challenges
- The latest news on anti-virals, monoclonal antibodies, convalescent plasma and corticosteroids
- How virus testing and antibody testing work
- Pre-existing T-cell immune memory and COVID
- The latest seroprevalence tests in US states
- The issue of falling antibody levels in convalescing patients
- COVID health impacts on survivors
- One-page reports on each state with charts on infections, hospitalizations, mortality, testing levels, positive test rates, hospital ICU capacity rates and doctor visit indicators
Listen and Subscribe