This compilation includes all of our research to-date on the coronavirus. High frequency charts on infection, mortality, economic and market data are updated as data becomes available, usually on a daily basis.
What’s new: Early tracking of variants and vaccine efficacy (Section 1); Vaccination update by country and US state (Section 1).
Our research to-date on the coronavirus:
- Early tracking of variants and vaccine efficacy
- Where does herd immunity kick in?
- Vaccination update by country and US state
- How mRNA vaccines, vector vaccines and traditional vaccine types work
- Commentary and charts on the latest COVID trends by country and region
- Global and regional snapshots, comparisons of largest countries and US states
- How lethal is COVID, and for whom?
- Country and state specific charts on Infection, hospitalization and mortality
- Real time credit and debit spending data
- High frequency tracking (air travel, hotels, etc.)
- Office utilization rates and mobility
- COVID health impacts on survivors
- How virus testing and antibody testing work
- Pre-existing T-cell immune memory and COVID
- The issue of falling antibody levels in convalescing patients
- The latest news on anti-virals, monoclonal antibodies, convalescent plasma and corticosteroids
Listen and Subscribe