Summary of Investor Rights
JPMorgan Funds, JPMorgan Investment Funds, JPMorgan Liquidity Funds, Private Bank Funds I (the “SICAVs”)
This note is intended as a summary of your key rights as a shareholder in the SICAV(s) for the purposes of the European Union Cross Border Distribution Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2019/1156). It is not intended to be and should not be considered as an exhaustive list of all rights which shareholders may have in respect of the SICAV(s).
Capitalised terms used in this summary and not otherwise defined have the meanings given to them in the Prospectus. Please refer to the relevant SICAV Prospectus for further details in respect of the functioning of the particular SICAV.
- Right to Participate in the Investments of the SICAV – The Shares entitle the holders to participate proportionately in the profits and losses of the relevant Sub-Fund to which the Shares relate, subject to any differences between the terms / characteristics applicable to different Share Classes. Full details of each Sub-Fund’s investment objective and policy and Share Class features are set out in the relevant Prospectus.
- Right to Receive Income – Each Shareholder has the right to a proportionate share of the income (if any) of the Sub-Fund in which the Shareholder has invested. Depending on the nature of the Shares held by the Shareholder, such income may either be accumulated into the Net Asset Value of the Shareholder’s Shares or distributed to the Shareholder as a dividend payment, in accordance with the terms of the Prospectus.
- Right to Receive Information – Each Shareholder has the right to receive certain information about the SICAV and the Sub-Fund(s) in which the Shareholder has invested. This information will include the SICAV’s Shareholder Reports and further information may be available on request. Further details in this respect are contained in the Prospectus.
- Right to Attend and Vote at Shareholder Meetings – Each Shareholder has the right to receive notice of, attend in person or by proxy and vote at general meetings (if any) of the relevant SICAV and any meetings of the Shareholders of the particular Sub-Fund in which the Shareholder has invested.
- Right to Redeem Shares Directly – Each Shareholder has the right to request the relevant SICAV to redeem the Shareholder’s Shares on a Valuation Day at their net asset value subject to the terms of the redemption process set out in the Prospectus.
- Right to Complain – Each Shareholder which is not satisfied with its experience as an investor in the relevant SICAV should contact the Management Company.
This summary of key rights is not and does not purport to be exhaustive and Shareholders should review the Prospectus in its entirety and consult with their professional advisers to understand their rights more fully.