HOW TO CONTACT US
Phone (toll-free number): 1 800 21 9456
Fax: 1 800 70 2640
Trading hours vary by fund.
DOING BUSINESS WITH USAccount Management
Helping you handle your transactions more efficiently is one of our most important services. In this section,
you will find all the basic operational information you need to conduct business with us.
Opening an account
New account application forms are available in the documents section below and can be downloaded and faxed or emailed to the Client Services team.
You will need to submit the following documentation:
- Completed account application form
- Original or certified copy of a list of authorised individuals on company letterhead
- Appropriate Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) documentation in accordance with regulatory policy
Your account will be set up as soon as we have received and verified your documentation.
Using the MORGAN MONEY Platform
J.P. Morgan Global Liquidity's online platform allows for online trading, account access, performance information and more.
To access accounts via the platform, you must complete the Application form and have it approved by an authorized signer. Indicate the name, phone number and level of access each individual should be granted for your account(s). Fax or email the form to us.
Once we have received a completed application form, we will contact each authorized user and provide the user IDs and passwords needed to log in.
Opening an additional account
To open an additional account for the same entity or another fund within the same account, please contact your Global Liquidity Client Services representative.
Receiving monthly statements
Statements are produced monthly on the first business day of each month; contract notes are produced the day after the trade date and made available on the Morgan Money Platform. You can also apply for monthly statements and contract notes by sending a completed E-statement request form by fax to the Client Services team.
Account changes need to be notified in writing on company or firm letterhead and signed by authorised signatories. For your added security, call backs from the client service team may be performed before any changes are made.
Originals must be mailed to the Client Services team.
Please call or email the Client Services team if you wish to make any other changes to your account.
Audit requests are processed via direct submission through www.confirmation.com. Auditors must choose
JP Morgan Liquidity Funds – Luxembourg in the financial search, followed by selecting the required auditing form.
For a convenient desktop reference on opening accounts, trading, and obtaining fund information,
download our guide, Doing Business with Us
There is a wide range of investments to meet your needs
|MMF Range||Under normal market conditions
(Constant NAV pricing)
|Under variable NAV pricing*|
|USD Treasury CNAV||17:00 New York||N/A|
|USD Liquidity LVNAV||17:00 New York||15:00 New York|
|GBP Liquidity LVNAV||13:30 London||13:00 London|
|EUR Liquidity LVNAV||8:00 Luxembourg
|AUD Liquidity LVNAV||14:00 Sydney||14:00 Sydney**|
|SGD Liquidity LVNAV||12:00 Singapore||12:00 Singapore**|
|MMF Range||Under normal market conditions
(Constant NAV pricing)
|Accumulating share classes|
|USD Standard Money Market VNAV||15:00 New York||15:00 New York|
|GBP Standard Money Market VNAV||13:00 London||13:00 London|
|EUR Standard Money Market VNAV||14:00 Luxembourg||14:00 Luxembourg|
For details on minimum subscriptions, holding amounts and additional subscription amounts please refer to Doing business with us >
Transacting in the fund
- You can deal in the funds through our Morgan Money Portal website, by fax, SWIFT, FTP file exchange or by phone. Trades placed and accepted before the fund’s trading deadline will be processed the same day.
- To purchase or redeem fund shares by phone or fax in EMEA, call +(352) 3410 3636 or fax +(352) 3410 8855 with the following information: account name, account number, fund name and share class, amount of order and trade date.
- Please note that it is not possible to deal in the fund by phone in APAC. Please fax your transaction form to +(852) 2800 4676 or execute online at J.P. Morgan’s Morgan Money Platform.
- You are advised to place trades as early in the day as possible and to provide J.P. Morgan with advance notice of large trades.
- Trades must be placed before the fund's trading deadline.
- For fax dealing, please see the documents below.
- If your order is accepted before the cut-off time, proceeds will be transferred that same business day in the time zone of the currency’s home country. Please check your bank currency cut-off.
- All redemption proceeds will be paid on settlement date to the bank account(s) designated on your application form.
- Please be aware that the bank account receiving the redemption payment must be in the same name as the fund account holder as we are not allowed to make third-party payments. Same principal is applied for incoming payments; remitter must be in the same name as the account holder as we cannot accept third-party incoming payment.
Direct debit and drawdown requests
For selected J.P. Morgan Chase Bank accounts, we can set your account up to automatically debit your bank account same-day for subscriptions in distributing shares into your J.P. Morgan Funds account.
If your bank account is with a bank other than J.P. Morgan Chase, we can set your fund account to automatically debit your non-J.P. Morgan Chase Bank account same-day for subscriptions into your J.P. Morgan Funds account.
To request more information on our automatic direct debit and third-party drawdown functionality, please contact Global Liquidity Client Services.
Payments for subscriptions must be made to the bank accounts as detailed in Doing business with us. Please ensure you quote the account name and account number with J.P. Morgan.
Getting dividend payouts
For money market funds, dividends accrue daily and, depending on which option you choose, will be reinvested or paid out on the first business day of the following month.
If you redeem your entire balance during the month, dividends that have accrued up to that day will be paid out along with the redemption payment (as two payments).
Placing a pre-advice phone call
Pre-advice calls assist the J.P. Morgan portfolio managers with managing large inflows/outflows within the fund, thus providing protection for all shareholders against unexpected flows. Wherever possible, it is requested that you provide notice as soon as possible.
If you anticipate placing a large trade, please alert our Client Service team. Our representatives can provide you with information regarding threshold amounts.
This information should include the name of your organisation, approximate amount of the transaction, and for a purchase, the length of the investment.
Straight through processing guide