This represents investment team’s views as of 20 March 2020 based on current market conditions, subject to change from time to time. Provided for information only, not to be construed as investment or research recommendation.
1. Issued by Citywire Asia, 2020 award, reflecting performance of the past three years to 31.12.2019. There can be no assurance that the professionals currently employed by J.P. Morgan Asset Management will continue to be employed by J.P. Morgan Asset Management or that the past performance or success of any such professional serves as an indicator of such professional’s future performance or success.
2. For illustrative purposes only based on current market conditions, subject to change from time to time. Not all investments are suitable for all investors. Exact allocation of portfolio depends on each individual’s circumstance and market conditions.
3. Provided for information only, not to be construed as investment or research recommendation. Holdings and exposures in actively managed portfolios are subject to change from time to time.
4. Estimates or forecast are based on current market conditions may or may not come to pass.
5. Yield is not guaranteed. Positive yield does not imply positive return.
6. Diversification does not guarantee investment return and does not eliminate the risk of loss.
This advertisement or publication has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. It does not constitute investment advice, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security, investment product or service. Informational sources are considered reliable but you should conduct your own verification of information contained herein. Investment involves risk. Investments in funds are not deposits and are not considered as being comparable to deposits. Past performance is not indicative of future performance and investors may not get back the full or any part of the amount invested. Dividend distributions if any are not guaranteed and are made at the manager’s discretion. Fund’s net asset value may likely have high volatility due to its investment policies or portfolio management techniques. The value of the units in the scheme and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Funds which are invested in emerging markets, smaller companies and financial derivative instruments may also involve higher risks and are usually more sensitive to price movements. Any applicable currency hedging process may not give a precise hedge and there is no guarantee that any hedging will be successful. Investors in a currency hedged fund or share class may have exposure to currencies other than the currency of their fund or share class. Investors should make their own investigation or evaluation or seek independent advice prior to making any investment. Please refer to the Singapore Offering Documents (including the risk factors set out therein) and the relevant Product Highlights Sheet for details at https://am.jpmorgan.com/sg/en/asset-management/per/. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may record telephone calls and monitor electronic communications to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies. Personal data will be collected, stored and processed by J.P. Morgan Asset Management in accordance with https://am.jpmorgan.com/sg/en/asset-management/per/privacy-statement/. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (Singapore) Limited (Co. Reg. No. 197601586K). All rights reserved.