With an unconstraint investment approach, the Fund invests opportunistically across multiple debt markets and sectors without benchmark constraints, harnessing our top convictions as we seek attractive income opportunities1 while managing risk5 through diversification. We remain focused on allocating towards sectors where we continue to have a positive fundamental outlook and that, in our current view, continue to present attractive yield characteristics.
Provided for information only based on market conditions as of date of publication, not to be construed as investment recommendation or advice.
Diversification does not guarantee investment return and does not eliminate the risk of loss. Yield is not guaranteed. Positive yield does not imply positive return.
1. For illustrative purposes only based on current market conditions, subject to change from time to time. Not all investments are suitable for all investors. Exact allocation of portfolio depends on each individual’s circumstance and market conditions.
2. Duration is a measure of the sensitivity of the price (the value of the principal) of a fixed income investment to a change in interest rates and is expressed as number of years.
3. High-yield credit refers to corporate bonds which are given ratings below investment grade and are deemed to have a higher risk of default. Yield is not guaranteed. Positive yield does not imply positive return.
4. Securitisation is the process in which certain type of assets, such as mortgages or other types of loans, are pooled so that they can be repackaged into interest-bearing securities. Examples of securitised debt include asset-backed securities and mortgage-backed securities.
5. The portfolio risk management process includes an effort to monitor and manage risk, but does not imply low risk.
This advertisement or publication has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. It does not constitute investment advice, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security, investment product or service. Informational sources are considered reliable but you should conduct your own verification of information contained herein. Investments involve risks. Investments are not similar or comparable to deposits. Past performance is not indicative of current or future performance and investors may not get back the full or any part of the amount invested. Dividend distributions if any are not guaranteed and are made at the manager’s discretion. Fund’s net asset value may likely have high volatility due to its investment policies or portfolio management techniques. The value of the units in the scheme and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Funds which are invested in emerging markets, smaller companies and financial derivative instruments may also involve higher risks and are usually more sensitive to price movements. Any applicable currency hedging process may not give a precise hedge and there is no guarantee that any hedging will be successful. Investors in a currency hedged fund or share class may have exposure to currencies other than the currency of their fund or share class. Investors should make their own investigation or evaluation or seek independent advice prior to making any investment. Please refer to the Singapore Offering Documents (including the risk factors set out therein) and the relevant Product Highlights Sheet for details at https://am.jpmorgan.com/sg/en/asset-management/per/. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may record telephone calls and monitor electronic communications to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies. Personal data will be collected, stored and processed by J.P. Morgan Asset Management in accordance with https://am.jpmorgan.com/sg/en/asset-management/per/privacy-statement/. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (Singapore) Limited (Co. Reg. No. 197601586K). All rights reserved.