Find out more about the benefits of Ultra-Short Income ETFs
Active security selection
The funds aim to mitigate volatility and limit duration exposure by investing in a diversified basket of very short maturity bonds and debt instruments—ranging from investment-grade fixed and floating-rate corporate and structured debt to government bonds.
Although actively managed, the investments are conservative in nature and selected by an in-depth and disciplined process.
Managed by money market experts
Security selection and credit research draw on the extensive resources of the J.P. Morgan Asset Management Global Liquidity platform:
- Over 155 liquidity professionals
- Investors based in seven countries
- Nearly USD 600 billion in short-term assets under management
(All data as of 31 December 2018)
Ultra-short securities have a duration of less than one year, compared to one- to three-years for short duration bonds.
Ultra-short securities are less sensitive to changes in interest rates and inflation, providing the potential to earn attractive risk-adjusted returns.
The benefits of active ETF investing
- Our Ultra-Short Income ETFs provide access to the advantages of active security selection, combined with the liquidity, cost and transparency benefits of the ETF wrapper.
- Intra-day pricing allows allocations to be made quickly and efficiently as investment needs change and the macro environment evolves.
- Low cost daily liquidity provides the defensive qualities needed for reserve cash allocations.
- Full portfolio transparency means holdings and positioning is visible daily.
Two distinct ways to implement our Ultra- Short Income ETFs in your portfolio
(JPST) JPMorgan ETFs (Ireland) ICAV - USD Ultra-Short Income UCITS ETF
JPST aims to deliver current income in a low-risk framework by investing in a diversified portfolio of US dollar-denominated short-term investment-grade fixed and floating-rate corporate and structured debt, while actively managing credit and duration exposure.
(JEST) JPMorgan ETFs (Ireland) ICAV – EUR Ultra-Short Income UCITS ETF
JEST aims to deliver current income in a low-risk framework by investing in a diversified portfolio of euro-denominated short-term investment-grade fixed and floating-rate corporate and structured debt, while actively managing credit and duration exposure.