Balancing risks with opportunities in alternative investments
In an increasingly complex investing environment, investors are thinking about their exposure to illiquid assets and how to best employ alternatives in portfolios. Alternative investments can potentitally offer vast and unique opportunities for risk compensation and clients should consider J.P. Morgan as a partner when contemplating these investments.
The J.P. Morgan alternatives platform offers access to a broad range of single-manager and multi-manager funds, spanning the full range of strategies including hedge funds, private equity and debt, and global real assets across public and private markets. We base our investment processes on proven fundamental and quantitative research and a deep understanding of how markets operate. The result is a specifically designed portfolio that seeks to meet clients' unique investing needs.
Using alternatives to access private market opportunities
Searching for growth
- Access to the fastest growing segments of the economy through private companies
- Emerging Market consumers
- Developing infrastructure
Europe: asset sales on the rise
- Acquire out of favor assets as highly leveraged European banks seek to reduce risk
- Provide capital to small and mid-cap companies with limited access to financing, while capturing a premium over public markets
Alternatives thought leadership helps guide investment decisions
Discover a sampling of insights from across alternative investment classes.