Digital transformation: the investment opportunities in education
Digital education helps enhance the learning experience, driving new growth opportunities.
JPMorgan Future Transition Multi-Asset Fund
1. The Fund invests primarily (i.e. at least 70% of its total net asset value) in debt and equity securities (directly or indirectly through collective investment schemes) whose issuers may benefit from, or contribute to, the transition towards the future world. The Fund will have limited Renminbi (RMB) denominated underlying investments.
2. The Fund is therefore exposed to a range of investment related risks which includes risks associated with the Fund’s investment strategy (including risks associated with future transition concept, its sub-themes and changing market trends, risks associated with concentration in a single theme and/or sub-theme and risks associated with the use of big data and artificial intelligence technique), dynamic asset allocation strategy, debt securities (including downgrading risk, below investment grade/ unrated investment risk, credit risk, interest rate risk, valuation risk, volatility and liquidity risk), equity, emerging markets, investing in other collective investment schemes, concentration, currency, derivatives, liquidity, hedging, class currency and currency hedged classes. In addition, RMB hedged classes expose to risks associated with the RMB currency and currency hedged classes risks. RMB is currently not freely convertible and RMB convertibility from offshore RMB (CNH) to onshore RMB (CNY) is a managed currency process subject to foreign exchange control policies of and restrictions imposed by the Chinese government. There can be no assurance that RMB will not be subject to devaluation at some point. The Manager may, under extreme market conditions when there is not sufficient RMB for currency conversion and with the approval of the Trustee, pay redemption monies and/or distributions in USD.
3. Where the income generated by the Fund is insufficient to pay a distribution as the Fund declares, the Manager may at its discretion determine such distributions may be paid from capital including realised and unrealised capital gains. Investors should note that the payment of distributions out of capital represents a return or withdrawal of part of the amount they originally invested or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any payments of distributions by the Fund may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value per unit. Also, a positive distribution yield does not imply a positive return on the total investment. The distribution amount and net asset value per unit of a currency hedged class may be adversely affected by differences in the interest rates of the reference currency of the relevant currency hedged class and the Fund’s base currency, resulting in an increase in the amount of distribution that is paid out of capital and hence a greater erosion of capital than other classes of units.
4. Investors may be subject to substantial losses.
5. Investors should not solely rely on this document to make any investment decision.
#AutonomousVehicles #FutureTrend #MultiAssetFund
The development of autonomous vehicles
We are seeing more and more electric cars on the roads, and we believe that self-driving vehicles are likely to become the next big focus. Although autonomous driving is not yet fully available, cars with advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) are already in the market. We believe vehicles that incorporate advanced self-driving technology will likely be a key consideration when consumers buy a car.
What are the key technologies behind autonomous vehicles?
Autonomous vehicles generally rely on cameras, sensors, radars, Global Positioning System (GPS), artificial intelligence (AI) and other advanced technologies to operate.
Front ADAS cameras
Smart rear-view mirror with GPS navigation system
Driver monitoring system and vehicle in-cabin monitoring
360° surround-view system with parking guidance
Capturing the potential opportunities in autonomous vehicles
Optimising future world trends, the JPMorgan Future Transition Multi-Asset Fund helps investors capture potential long-term investment opportunities, focusing on the following themes1:
Why invest in the JPMorgan Future Transition Multi-Asset Fund?
Investment opportunities in autonomous vehicles
As of March 2022, investments related to the theme of autonomous vehicles comprised around 20%3 of JPMorgan Future Transition Multi-Asset Fund.
Globally diversified to help capture growth potential while managing risks4
The Fund optimises future transition trends, such as autonomous vehicles. It seeks long-term growth opportunities through flexible multi-asset allocation, while managing portfolio risk4 via a wide range of fixed income instruments..