Provided for information only based on market conditions as of date of publication, not to be construed as investment recommendation or advice. Forecasts/ estimates may or may not come to pass.
1. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Bank for International Settlements (BIS). Market size data as of 30.06.2020. Government bond yields data as of 30.06.2020.
2. Diversification does not guarantee investment return and does not eliminate the risk of loss.
3. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Bloomberg, USD return, data from 31.12.2004 to 31.03.2020. Equities: SSE Composite Index (Shanghai A-Shares), S&P 500 Index (US Equities). Developed market bonds: J.P. Morgan Asia Diversified Index (Japan, Australia), J.P. Morgan Government Bond Index (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany). Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investors should note that different asset classes have varying risk/return profiles. Indices may not include fees or operating expenses and are not available for actual investment.
4. Indices may not include fees or operating expenses and are not available for actual investment.
5. Source: Wind, ADB Research, JP Morgan. Data as of 30.09.2019.
6. Yield is not guaranteed. Positive yield does not imply positive return.
7. Source: J.P. Morgan, S&P, data of J.P. Morgan Asia Credit Index as of 30.06.2020. Yield is not guaranteed. Positive yield does not imply positive return.
8. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Moody’s, S&P, Fitch, as of 31.05.2020. The credit rating is based on the highest of Moody’s, S&P and Fitch. Average rating is the weighted average of the credit ratings of bond holdings (including non-rated bonds) and net liquidity.
9. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Ex-dividend date of the USD (mth) Class is 09.06.2020. The USD (mth) Class aims at monthly distribution. Dividend rate is not guaranteed. Distributions may be paid from capital. Refer to important information 3. Positive distribution yield does not imply positive return. Annualised yield = [(1+distribution per unit/ex-dividend NAV)^12]-1. The annualised dividend yield is calculated based on the monthly dividend distribution with dividend reinvested, and may be higher or lower than the actual annual dividend yield.
10. Provided for information only, not to be construed as investment or research recommendation. Holdings and exposures in actively managed portfolios are subject to change from time to time.
Investment involves risk. Not all investments are suitable for all investors. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current and future results. Please refer to the offering document(s) for details, including the risk factors. Investors should consult professional advice before investing. Investments are not similar to or comparable with fixed deposits. The opinions and views expressed here are as of the date of this publication, which are subject to change and are not to be taken as or construed as investment advice. Estimates, assumptions and projections are provided for information only and may or may not come to pass. This document has not been reviewed by the SFC. Issued by JPMorgan Funds (Asia) Limited.