Our GFICC team believes the monetary and fiscal policies rolled out globally were effective, stabilising the global economy and lifting asset prices. But there are key risks - the timing of a vaccine’s approval, manufacture and distribution, and the outcome of the US general elections. Nonetheless, we currently see investment opportunities across the full fixed income spectrum.
This content represents our GFICC team’s current view and overall strategy provided for information only based on current market conditions not taking into consideration any specific investor’s investment objective and risk appetite. Not to be construed as investment recommendation or advice.
Diversification does not guarantee investment return and does not eliminate the risk of loss.
1. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s GFICC Investment Quarterly Meeting (IQ Mtg). As of 15.09.2020. Opinions, estimates and forecasts may or may not come to pass. Provided for information only. These represent GFICC team’s views under normal market conditions subject to change from time to time.
2. For illustrative purposes only based on current market conditions, subject to change from time to time. Not all investments are suitable for all investors. Exact allocation of portfolio depends on each individual’s circumstance and market conditions.
3. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s GFICC Investment Quarterly Meeting (IQ Mtg). As of 15.09.2020. Opinions, estimates, forecasts, projections and statements of financial market trends that are based on current market conditions constitute our judgment and are subject to change without notice. There can be no guarantee they will be met. Above-trend: Global gross domestic product (GDP) growth >3.5%, inflation >2%; Sub-trend: Global GDP growth 2-3.5%, inflation 0-2%; Recession: Global GDP growth <2%, inflation <0%; Crisis: A disorderly movement in markets causes systemic impact and tail risk. Provided for information only and not to be construed as investment recommendation or advice.
4. Source: Bloomberg, J.P. Morgan Asset Management. VIX: Chicago Board Option Exchange’s Volatility Index. As of 14.09.2020.
5. Yield is not guaranteed. Positive yield does not imply positive return.
6. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management, JPMorgan Chase & Co. Data as at 15.09.2020.
Investment involves risk. Not all investments are suitable for all investors. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current and future results. Please refer to the offering document(s) for details, including the risk factors. Investors should consult professional advice before investing. Investments are not similar to or comparable with fixed deposits. The opinions and views expressed here are as of the date of this publication, which are subject to change and are not to be taken as or construed as investment advice. Estimates, assumptions and projections are provided for information only and may or may not come to pass. This document has not been reviewed by the SFC. Issued by JPMorgan Funds (Asia) Limited.