Private Equity Group
Active investors in the private equity market since 1980, with an average tenure of 27 years for our founding members, and 18 years for senior portfolio managers*
Proven investment strategy with flexibility to capture market opportunities and a willingness to over-or-under-weight sectors and strategies
- Investor-centered program with superior client servicing, managed in accordance with the highest fiduciary standards
The J.P. Morgan Private Equity Group (PEG) is one of the longest-standing and most successful private equity firms in the industry. With over 30 years of experience in the industry and over $24bn in assets under management, PEG is one of the largest and most active global equity programs in the industry, managed by one of the most experienced teams. We strongly believe that our team has the experience, knowledge, investment reputation, resources and dedication to provide the most comprehensive, flexible program and consistent performance in the private equity marketplace.
- Invest broadly across geographic regions; have invested in non-US investments since 1983
- Broad deal flow and a well documented, in-depth due diligence process, complemented by a consensus-driven investment decision making process
- Investor-centered program which aims to provide superior client servicing, managed in accordance with the highest fiduciary standards
We believe that successful private equity investing involves having access to best-in-class investment opportunities and managers; conducting objective, rigorous and thoughtful due-diligence; and making disciplined investment decisions that consistently generate attractive returns over time.
Our Investment Platforms
- Global Private Equity
- European Corporate Finance
- Secondary Investments
- Direct Investments
- Asia Private Equity
- U.S. Corporate Finance
- Venture Capital
- Emerging Managers
Customized Portfolio Solutions
J.P. Morgan Asset Management works closely with clients to develop highly customized and comprehensive investment solutions
Private Equity Distribution Management (PEDM) is a service that completes the final stage of the PE cycle through effective liquidation of in-kind stock distributions.