Investments should be played to your advantage
JPMorgan Elect plc offers a simple, tax-efficient way to switch focus between capital growth, income and capital protection. The aim is to provide the choice and flexibility for investors to manage their investment strategy throughout their lives.
Three investment choices
Final Conversion and Redemption Opportunity
- The final Conversion Period will run from 14 October 2022 to 15 November 2022.
- The JPE shareholders will be entitled to either:
- Convert their shareholding between share classes as usual
- Update their conversion application if made prior to today in order to reflect a decision based on information provided in this announcement
- Have Managed Cash shares repurchased for cash prior to the Scheme becoming effective, including Managed Cash shares acquired as a result of electing to convert Managed Growth and/or Managed Income shares into Managed Cash shares in this Conversion Period.
- JPE shareholders should note that the Board has discretion under JPE's Articles of Association to set a maximum number of shares of any class that may be converted in respect of any Conversion Period.
The options for conversion will be amended to:
Managed Growth and/or Managed Income shareholders that intend to elect for the new option to convert Managed Growth and/or Managed Income shares into Managed Cash shares, should return the relevant certificate with a supporting letter explaining their intention as this new option is not stated on the reverse of the certificate.
|Security||Participant ID||Member ID|
|Managed Growth to Income||5RA17||RAGWTINC|
|Managed Growth to Cash
|Managed Growth to Cash and Ord. Redemption||5RA17||RAGWTRED|
|Managed Income to Growth||5RA19||RAINCGWT|
|Managed Income to Cash||5RA19||RAINCCSH|
|Managed Income to Cash and Ord. Redemption||5RA19||RAINCRED|
|Managed Cash to Growth||5RA24||RACSHGWT|
|Managed Cash to Income||5RA24||RACSHINC|
|Managed Cash Ord. Redemption (currently in Cash class)||5RA30||RACHSREP|
|Those JPE shareholders who hold Managed Growth and/or Managed Income shares in CREST who now wish to take up the new Redemption Opportunity but have already submitted their CREST instruction will need to submit an ESA message to withdraw their existing election against 5RA17 and/or 5RA19 and the relevant Member ID to settle in CREST by no later than 10.00 a.m. on the second business day prior to the election deadline.|
FOR MORE DETAILS RE THIS CONVERSION, PLEASE REFER TO THE RNS here.