JPMORGAN RUSSIAN SECURITIES PLC
Uncover the value
JPMorgan Russian Securities plc is the only investment trust providing pure exposure to the ongoing transformation of the Russian economy. The trust is managed by a dedicated team with first-hand knowledge of this complex market.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
The company aims to provide shareholders with capital growth from investment in a diversified portfolio of investments primarily in quoted Russian companies or other companies which operate principally in Russia. The company may also invest up to 10% of its gross assets in companies that operate or are located in former Soviet Union republics. The company has the ability to use borrowing to gear the portfolio within the range of 10% net cash to 15% geared in normal market conditions.
- The only UK retail investment trust to focus on Russia.
- Native Russian fund managers supported by Global Emerging Markets Team.
- High concentrated, aggressive portfolio.
The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in emerging markets may involve a higher element of risk due to political and economic instability and underdeveloped markets and systems. Shares may also be traded less frequently than those on established markets. This means that there may be difficulty in both buying and selling shares and individual share prices may be subject to short-term price fluctuations.
- The fund typically invests in a concentrated portfolio of investments and should a particular investment decline in value, this will have a pronounced effect on the overall value of the fund.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of )
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2014 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2013 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
Annual General Meeting: Date and venue of 2018 AGM to be confirmed.