JPMORGAN GLOBAL GROWTH & INCOME PLC
A distinctive strategy for today’s markets
JPMorgan Global Growth & Income plc provides the best of both worlds. The manager focuses on investing in the best ideas from across the world’s stock market, whilst the Company delivers a predictable quarterly income distribution – set at the beginning of its financial year.
Why invest Globally?
Frances Gerhold, Client Portfolio Manager, discusses the opportunities and challenges of investing in a global market.
Some of the themes discussed include:
- What investing globally means for investors
- Why being selective about stock choices makes a difference when investing globally
- How do you get both income and growth?
About this trust
Why invest in this trust
- Tapping into the local proprietary analysis of JPMorgan’s award winning and experienced global research team*
- A global best ideas – go anywhere – portfolio, with the manager focused on identifying companies that will provide the best total returns.
- Provides the best of both worlds - predictable quarterly income and long-term growth from the best global ideas
Investment objective and policies
Points to consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in emerging markets may involve a higher element of risk due to political and economic instability and underdeveloped markets and systems. Shares may also be traded less frequently than those on established markets. This means that there may be difficulty in both buying and selling shares and individual share prices may be subject to short-term price fluctuations.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Committee Terms Of Reference
Reports and Accounts
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Half Year Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
How to buy this trust
Buy from a third party provider
J.P. Morgan investment trusts and funds are available via a range of third party providers.
Third party providers
Buy from a professional adviser
Professional advisers are usually able to access the products of all the companies in the market and can help you find an investment that suits your individual circumstances. A financial adviser will let you know the fee for their service before you go ahead.
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
*Morningstar Analyst rating and FE Crown rating, as at 01 October 2018.
Source: Morningstar (www.morningstar.co.uk)
Morningstar Ratings™: © 2018 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
FE Crown Fund Ratings © 2018 FE. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 November 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.
Money Observer Ratings: Moneywise Publishing Ltd ©2018. All rights reserved.
Moneywise Investment Trust awards as at: 28 March 2018. Moneywise Publishing Ltd ©2018. All Rights Reserved.
*Source: Thomson Reuters Extel Pan European Survey 2010-2017.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current and future results.