JPMORGAN INCOME & CAPITAL TRUST PLC
Explore income at a higher level
JPMorgan Income & Capital Trust plc invests predominantly in high yielding UK equities and investment grade corporate bonds, with the aim of producing a growing income with long-term capital growth for ordinary shareholders, and a strong redemption yield for zero dividend preference shareholders.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
The Company seeks to meet the final capital entitlement of the Zero Dividend Preference shareholders and to provide Ordinary shareholders with a regular quarterly income and capital growth by investing principally in UK equities and investment grade fixed interest securities. The Company may utilise gearing when appropriate to increase potential returns to shareholders.
- Tactical movements between equities and bonds to achieve potential strong performance throughout the market cycle.
- Carefully managed to achieve a higher yield for ordinary shareholders and strong redemption yield for zero-dividend shareholders.
- Benefits from JPMorgan's expertise in responsible split-capital management.
The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- This trust may invest in non investment grade bonds, which increases the capital risk and may have an adverse effect on the performance of funds which invest in them.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- For income funds/shares - Dividend income is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- Investing in high yielding stocks may involve a higher degree of risk as high yields are not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
In their words (as of )
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
Annual General Meeting: 13 July 2017 12 noon, 60 Victoria Embankment, London EC4 0JP