JPMORGAN EUROPEAN SMALLER COMPANIES TRUST PLC
Charting a course for growth
JPMorgan European Smaller Companies Investment Trust plc focuses on generating long-term growth by scouring European markets for tomorrow’s European and global market leaders.
Why invest in Europe?
Francesco Conte, Fund Manager, discusses the opportunities and challenges of investing in the European market.
Some of the themes discussed include:
- What keeps investors wanting more out of Europe?
- How Brexit could be an opportunity for UK investors looking at Europe
- How smaller European companies can give you access to a global market
About this trust
- One of a few investment trusts to focus on European smaller companies (ex UK), managed by a team that has both knowledge and long standing experience
- Selects undervalued , high quality smaller companies from across developed European markets
- Maintain exposure to a portfolio of companies that we believe have the potential to become European and global market leaders
Investment objective and policies
Points to Consider
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in smaller companies may involve a higher degree of risk as these are usually more sensitive to price movements.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
In their words (as of 30 Jun 2018)
- Full portfolio listing as at close of business as at 31 May 2018
- Complete NAV summary as at 31 May 2018
- Monthly Factsheet
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) Disclosure
- Investor Disclosure Document
- Shareholder Circular
- LSE Trust Announcements
- JPMorgan's Statement on Human Rights
- AIFMD Remuneration Disclosure
Committee Terms Of Reference
Reports and Accounts
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Half Year Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011/12 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
How to buy this trust
Buy from a third party provider
J.P. Morgan investment trusts and funds are available via a range of third party providers.
Third party providers
Buy from a professional adviser
Professional advisers are usually able to access the products of all the companies in the market and can help you find an investment that suits your individual circumstances. A financial adviser will let you know the fee for their service before you go ahead.
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
*Morningstar Analyst rating and FE Crown rating as at 01 July 2018.
FE Crown Fund Ratings © 2018 FE. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 November 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.
Moneywise Investment Trust awards as at: 28 March 2018. Moneywise Publishing Ltd ©2018. All Rights Reserved.