JPMorgan European Smaller Companies Trust plc
The JPMorgan European Smaller Companies Trust plc is one of the few investment trusts to focus on the European smaller companies market – allowing investors to share in the growth potential of an exciting asset class through a disciplined investment strategy managed by an experienced and longstanding team.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- One of only a few trusts to focus on smaller European companies.
- Aims to invest in both undervalued companies and growth companies to achieve strong returns throughout the cycle.
- Managed by J.P. Morgan's highly-respected European Equity Group.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to Consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in smaller companies may involve a higher degree of risk as these are usually more sensitive to price movements.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of )
Political uncertainty remains elevated in 2017 due to the upcoming European elections in Holland, France and Germany. With global purchasing managers' indices improving and inflation expectations rising, the outlook for the global economy is very positive.
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011/12 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
Annual General Meeting: 11 July 2017 12 noon at 60 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0JP