JPMORGAN EUROPEAN SMALLER COMPANIES TRUST PLC
Charting a course for growth
The JPMorgan European Smaller Companies Trust plc is one of the few investment trusts to focus on the European smaller companies market – allowing investors to share in the growth potential of an exciting asset class through a disciplined investment strategy managed by an experienced and longstanding team.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- One of only a few trusts to focus on smaller European companies.
- Aims to invest in both undervalued companies and growth companies to achieve strong returns throughout the cycle.
- Managed by J.P. Morgan's highly-respected European Equity Group.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to Consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in smaller companies may involve a higher degree of risk as these are usually more sensitive to price movements.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of 30 Sep 2017)
- Full portfolio listing as at close of business as at 29 September 2017
- Investment Trust Profiles
- Monthly Factsheet
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) Disclosure
- Investor Disclosure Document
- Shareholder Circular
- LSE Trust Announcements
- JPMorgan's Statement on Human Rights
- AIFMD Remuneration Disclosure
Committee Terms Of Reference
Reports and Accounts
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011/12 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
This is a promotional page and as such the views contained herein are not to be taken as advice or recommendation to buy or sell any investment or interest thereto. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader. Any research on this page has been obtained and may have been acted upon by J.P. Morgan Asset Management for its own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect the views of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated, J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s at the date of publishing. They are considered to be reliable at the time of publishing, may not necessarily be all-inclusive and are not guaranteed as to accuracy. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you.
It should be noted that the value of investments and the income from them may fluctuate in accordance with market conditions and taxation agreements and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of the products or underlying overseas investments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator to current and future results. There is no guarantee that any forecast made will come to pass. Furthermore, whilst it is the intention to achieve the investment objective of the investment products, there can be no assurance that those objectives will be met.
Investment is subject to documentation (Investor Disclosure Document, Key Features and Terms and Conditions), copies of which can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
*Morningstar Analyst rating as at 01 October 2017.
*FE Crown rating as at 01 October 2017.
FE Crown Fund Ratings © 2017 FE. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 October 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by J.P. Morgan Asset Management and therefore we are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The value of investments and the income from them may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Investment is subject to documentation (Prospectus, Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and Key Features and Terms and Conditions). Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.