JPMORGAN EUROPEAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC - INCOME SHARES
Be prepared for any weather
JPMorgan European Investment Trust Income Shares provide a disciplined and rigorous approach to investing in continental European companies paying sustainable dividends.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- Companies paying high dividends tend to consistently outperform low yielding companies. The JPMorgan European Investment Trust plc Income Shares provide investors with the opportunity to gain exposure to this persistent style anomaly.
- The Trust's disciplined bottom-up investment process ensures that investors are given pure exposure to the best high yielding companies.
- The Trust is a core holding designed for investors looking for exposure to an income strategy in Continental Europe.
- The Trust benefits from the expertise of our European Equity Group, which has extensive experience and a proven track record in managing style portfolios.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to Consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- This trust may invest in non investment grade bonds, which increases the capital risk and may have an adverse effect on the performance of funds which invest in them.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- For income funds/shares - Dividend income is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- Investing in high yielding stocks may involve a higher degree of risk as high yields are not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Two investment choices with JPMorgan European Investment Trust plc
There are two shareclasses available through the JPMorgan European Investment Trust: Growth and Income.
You can convert from one to the other without incurring a liability to capital gains tax.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of )
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
Annual General Meeting: 17 July 2017 2.30pm at 60 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0JP