About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- Aims to deliver a growing income plus capital growth over the long term.
- Flexibility to move between equities and bonds to achieve the most attractive risk-adjusted yield throughout the market cycle.
- Benefits from J.P. Morgan's extensive expertise in both equity and fixed income markets.
- Part of JPMorgan Elect - a unique investment trust structure with three investment options and a tax-free switching facility.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to Consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- This trust may invest in non investment grade bonds, which increases the capital risk and may have an adverse effect on the performance of funds which invest in them.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- For income funds/shares - Dividend income is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- Investing in high yielding stocks may involve a higher degree of risk as high yields are not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Three investment choices with JPMorgan Elect plc
Share classes available through the JPMorgan Elect Managed Investment Trust are Cash, Growth and Income. You can convert from one to the other four times a year without incurring a liability to capital gains tax. These dates are in February, May, August and November, but instructions to convert have to be received before these dates.
In their words (as of 31 Aug 2016)
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
You can get in touch by phone and email or view frequently asked questions.
Annual General Meeting: 12 December 2016 12 noon, location TBC