About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- Aims to deliver a growing income plus capital growth over the long term.
- Flexibility to move between equities and bonds to achieve the most attractive risk-adjusted yield throughout the market cycle.
- Benefits from J.P. Morgan's extensive expertise in both equity and fixed income markets.
- Part of JPMorgan Elect - a unique investment trust structure with three investment options and a tax-free switching facility.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to Consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- This trust may invest in non investment grade bonds, which increases the capital risk and may have an adverse effect on the performance of funds which invest in them.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- For income funds/shares - Dividend income is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- Investing in high yielding stocks may involve a higher degree of risk as high yields are not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Three investment choices with JPMorgan Elect plc
Share classes available through the JPMorgan Elect Managed Investment Trust are Cash, Growth and Income. You can convert from one to the other four times a year without incurring a liability to capital gains tax. These dates are in February, May, August and November, but instructions to convert have to be received before these dates.
Month in review
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting and General / Class Meeting
- 2018 Annual General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- AGM - Presentation 2016
- 2016 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
Reports and Accounts
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017/18 Half Year Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016/17 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
How to buy this trust
Buy from a third party provider
J.P. Morgan investment trusts and funds are available via a range of third party providers.
Third party providers
Buy from a professional adviser
Professional advisers are usually able to access the products of all the companies in the market and can help you find an investment that suits your individual circumstances. A financial adviser will let you know the fee for their service before you go ahead.
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
FE Crown rating as at 01 November 2018
FE Crown Fund Ratings © 2018 FE. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 October 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.
Moneywise Investment Trust awards as at: 28 March 2018. Moneywise Publishing Ltd ©2018. All Rights Reserved.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current and future results.