JPMORGAN ELECT PLC - MANAGED GROWTH
Music to investors' ears
JPMorgan Elect Managed Growth aims for long-term capital growth from an internationally diversified portfolio invested in investment trusts and open ended funds principally managed by J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- A global equity portfolio with a significant UK equity exposure.
- Invests in investment trusts and other pooled funds to provide a very high level of underlying investment diversification.
- Principally invests in funds managed by J.P. Morgan, offering investors access to the breadth of J.P. Morgan's investment expertise.
- Includes funds managed by external managers to benefit from a wide range of investment approaches.
- Part of JPMorgan Elect - a unique investment trust structure with three investment options and a tax-free switching facility.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in emerging markets may involve a higher element of risk due to political and economic instability and underdeveloped markets and systems. Shares may also be traded less frequently than those on established markets. This means that there may be difficulty in both buying and selling shares and individual share prices may be subject to short-term price fluctuations.
- This trust may invest in non investment grade bonds, which increases the capital risk and may have an adverse effect on the performance of funds which invest in them.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Three investment choices with JPMorgan Elect plc
Share classes available through the JPMorgan Elect Managed Investment Trust are Cash, Growth and Income. You can convert from one to the other four times a year without incurring a liability to capital gains tax. These dates are in February, May, August and November, but instructions to convert have to be received before these dates.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of )
Our ongoing preference for high-quality markets has led us to a continued overweight in US equities relative to other equity markets, while expressing a negative view on Japanese equity. Within emerging markets we hold a more constructive view, as the outlook has improved.
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
- 2017 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- AGM - Presentation 2016
- 2016 Annual General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
Reports and Accounts
- 2016/17 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links: