JPMORGAN ELECT PLC - MANAGED GROWTH
Investments should be played to your advantage
JPMorgan Elect Managed Growth aims for long-term capital growth from an internationally diversified portfolio invested in investment trusts and open ended funds principally managed by J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- A global equity portfolio with a significant UK equity exposure.
- Invests in investment trusts and other pooled funds to provide a very high level of underlying investment diversification.
- Principally invests in funds managed by J.P. Morgan, offering investors access to the breadth of J.P. Morgan's investment expertise.
- Includes funds managed by external managers to benefit from a wide range of investment approaches.
- Part of JPMorgan Elect - a unique investment trust structure with three investment options and a tax-free switching facility.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in emerging markets may involve a higher element of risk due to political and economic instability and underdeveloped markets and systems. Shares may also be traded less frequently than those on established markets. This means that there may be difficulty in both buying and selling shares and individual share prices may be subject to short-term price fluctuations.
- This trust may invest in non investment grade bonds, which increases the capital risk and may have an adverse effect on the performance of funds which invest in them.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Three investment choices with JPMorgan Elect plc
Share classes available through the JPMorgan Elect Managed Investment Trust are Cash, Growth and Income. You can convert from one to the other four times a year without incurring a liability to capital gains tax. These dates are in February, May, August and November, but instructions to convert have to be received before these dates.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of 30 Sep 2017)
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
- 2017 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- AGM - Presentation 2016
- 2016 Annual General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
Reports and Accounts
- 2016/17 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
This is a promotional page and as such the views contained herein are not to be taken as advice or recommendation to buy or sell any investment or interest thereto. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader. Any research on this page has been obtained and may have been acted upon by J.P. Morgan Asset Management for its own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect the views of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated, J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s at the date of publishing. They are considered to be reliable at the time of publishing, may not necessarily be all-inclusive and are not guaranteed as to accuracy. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you.
It should be noted that the value of investments and the income from them may fluctuate in accordance with market conditions and taxation agreements and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of the products or underlying overseas investments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator to current and future results. There is no guarantee that any forecast made will come to pass. Furthermore, whilst it is the intention to achieve the investment objective of the investment products, there can be no assurance that those objectives will be met.
Investment is subject to documentation (Investor Disclosure Document, Key Features and Terms and Conditions), copies of which can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 October 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.