JPMORGAN ELECT PLC - MANAGED CASH
A smart move into cash
The trust allows the preservation of capital with a yield based on short term interest rates by investing in a range of Sterling liquidity funds. It is designed to look after cash during a temporary move out of the markets from JPMorgan Elect Managed Growth or JPMorgan Elect Managed Income.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- Designed to provide capital security.
- Comprises leading Sterling liquidity funds chosen for their excellent credit rating (AAA or equivalent).
- Not intended to deliver capital growth.
- Part of JPMorgan Elect - a unique investment trust structure with three investment options and a tax-free switching facility.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
Three investment choices with JPMorgan Elect plc
Share classes available through the JPMorgan Elect Managed Investment Trust are Cash, Growth and Income. You can convert from one to the other four times a year without incurring a liability to capital gains tax. These dates are in February, May, August and November, but instructions to convert have to be received before these dates.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of 31 Jul 2017)
During July, the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) voted in favour of keeping interest rates on hold at 0.25% and is not expected to make any changes at its next meeting. However, the MPC indicated that rates may eventually have to rise faster than anticipated. Governor Mark Carney noted that household spending has reduced, and that GDP growth is expected to remain sluggish in the near term. He also noted that inflation is above target solely due to the fall in sterling caused by the Brexit referendum result. Over time, the effect of this fall should dissipate, causing inflation to drop and reducing the drag on real incomes in the process. A modest improvement in net exports and business investment is also expected.
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
- 2017 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- AGM - Presentation 2016
- 2016 Annual General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
Reports and Accounts
- 2016/17 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
This is a promotional page and as such the views contained herein are not to be taken as advice or recommendation to buy or sell any investment or interest thereto. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader. Any research on this page has been obtained and may have been acted upon by J.P. Morgan Asset Management for its own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect the views of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated, J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s at the date of publishing. They are considered to be reliable at the time of publishing, may not necessarily be all-inclusive and are not guaranteed as to accuracy. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you.
It should be noted that the value of investments and the income from them may fluctuate in accordance with market conditions and taxation agreements and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of the products or underlying overseas investments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator to current and future results. There is no guarantee that any forecast made will come to pass. Furthermore, whilst it is the intention to achieve the investment objective of the investment products, there can be no assurance that those objectives will be met.
Investment is subject to documentation (Investor Disclosure Document, Key Features and Terms and Conditions), copies of which can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.