JPMorgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc
JPMorgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc is designed to sit at the heart of your portfolio. Seeking both dividend income and long-term capital growth, it provides exposure to large income-generating UK companies through a high conviction portfolio.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- A 'core' UK equity fund. Invests in 60 to 80 individual stocks in which the managers have conviction.
- Aims to outperform the FTSE All-Share Index.
- Has increased the total dividend paid to shareholders every year for the past 43 years.(London Stock Exchange as at 27 January 2015)
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- For income funds/shares - Dividend income is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
In their words (as of 31 Aug 2016)
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
Reports and Accounts
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2013 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
- 2014 Half Year Report
Find out more
You can get in touch by phone and email or view frequently asked questions.
Annual General Meeting: 21 April 2017 12 noon, 60 Victoria Embankment, London EC4 0JP