JPMORGAN CLAVERHOUSE INVESTMENT TRUST PLC
Growing dividends year after year
JPMorgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc is designed to sit at the heart of your portfolio. Seeking both dividend income and long-term capital growth, it provides exposure to large income-generating UK companies through a high conviction portfolio.
Why invest in the UK?
William Meadon, Fund Manager of JPMorgan Claverhouse Investment Trust plc discusses the opportunities and challenges of investing in the UK large-cap market.
Some of the themes discussed include:
- Perception vs reality of investing in the UK
- Evolution of the UK market post Brexit
- UK Market trends
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- A 'core' UK equity fund. Invests in 60 to 80 individual stocks in which the managers have conviction.
- Aims to outperform the FTSE All-Share Index.
- Has increased the total dividend paid to shareholders every year for the past 43 years.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- For income funds/shares - Dividend income is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of 31 Dec 2017)
- Complete NAV summary as at 31 December 2017
- Full portfolio listing as at close of business as at 30 November 2017
- Investment Trust Profiles
- Investor Disclosure Document
- Monthly Factsheet
- LSE Trust Announcements
- JPMorgan Claverhouse Investment Trust raises dividend for 43rd consecutive year
- AIFMD Remuneration Disclosure
Committee Terms Of Reference
Reports and Accounts
- 2017 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2014 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2013 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
This is a promotional page and as such the views contained herein are not to be taken as advice or recommendation to buy or sell any investment or interest thereto. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader. Any research on this page has been obtained and may have been acted upon by J.P. Morgan Asset Management for its own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect the views of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated, J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s at the date of publishing. They are considered to be reliable at the time of publishing, may not necessarily be all-inclusive and are not guaranteed as to accuracy. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you.
It should be noted that the value of investments and the income from them may fluctuate in accordance with market conditions and taxation agreements and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of the products or underlying overseas investments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator to current and future results. There is no guarantee that any forecast made will come to pass. Furthermore, whilst it is the intention to achieve the investment objective of the investment products, there can be no assurance that those objectives will be met.
Investment is subject to documentation (Investor Disclosure Document, Key Features and Terms and Conditions), copies of which can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
*Morningstar Analyst rating as at 01 January 2018.
*FE Crown rating as at 01 January 2018.
Source: The Association of Investment Companies (http://www.theaic.co.uk/aic/news/press-releases/dividend-heroes-investment-companies-with-at-least-20-year-records-of)
Source: Morningstar (www.morningstar.co.uk)
Morningstar Ratings™: © 2017 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
FE Crown Fund Ratings © 2017 FE. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 November 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.