JPMORGAN ASIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC
Delivering healthy income without compromising growth
JPMorgan Asian Investment Trust plc provides access to the world’s fastest growing equity market and delivers predictable quarterly income without compromising its focus on growth.
Why invest in Asia?
Ayaz Ebrahim, Fund Manager of JPMorgan Asia Investment Trust plc discusses the opportunities and challenges of investing in Asia.
Some of the themes discussed include:
- Transformation of the sector and market
- Rise and opportunity of technology
- The impact of China debt and trade with the US
About this trust
- Managed by emerging market veterans
- Manager’s focus on seeking out Asia’s best growth ideas
- Provides predictable quarterly income distributions set annually
Investment objective and policies
Points to consider
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in emerging markets may involve a higher element of risk due to political and economic instability and underdeveloped markets and systems. Shares may also be traded less frequently than those on established markets. This means that there may be difficulty in both buying and selling shares and individual share prices may be subject to short-term price fluctuations.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
In their words (as of 28 Feb 2018)
- Complete NAV summary as at 30 April 2018
- Full portfolio listing as at close of business as at 29 March 2018
- LSE Announcement containing Inside Information - 21st December 2016
- Monthly Factsheet
- LSE Trust Announcements
- Investor Disclosure Document
- JPM Asian PLC AIFMD Leverage and Renumeration Disclosure
- AIFMD Remuneration Disclosure
Committee Terms Of Reference
Reports and Accounts
- 2018 Half Year Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2014 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2013 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
How to buy this trust
Buy from a third party provider
J.P. Morgan investment trusts and funds are available via a range of third party providers.
Third party providers
Buy from a professional adviser
Professional advisers are usually able to access the products of all the companies in the market and can help you find an investment that suits your individual circumstances. A financial adviser will let you know the fee for their service before you go ahead.
Annual General Meeting: 26th February 2018 at 12.30 p.m at 60 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0JP.
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
*FE Crown rating as at 01 May 2018.
FE Crown Fund Ratings © 2018 FE. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 October 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 citywire.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.
Moneywise Investment Trust awards as at: 28 March 2018. Moneywise Publishing Ltd ©2018. All Rights Reserved.