JPMORGAN AMERICAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC
A local knows the best route
JPMorgan American Investment Trust plc aims to generate attractive long-term returns from the world’s largest stock market by focusing on high quality companies that are also reasonably priced.
Staying on track…the £1bn trust built on the rail roads of America
Read the article >
By sharing this third-party content, J.P. Morgan Asset Management does not endorse or attest to its completeness and accuracy; and the content does not necessarily represent the views of J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
About this trust
- Flagship US investment trust, managed by locally based specialist investors to provide core portfolio exposure to North America
- Managed for growth by focusing on quality companies that are reasonably priced
- Broadly diversified across the S&P 500 index, with a focus on large cap stocks
Investment objective and policies
Points to consider
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
In their words (as of 31 Mar 2018)
- Complete NAV summary as at 31 March 2018
- Full portfolio listing as at close of business as at 29 March 2018
- LSE Announcement Containing Inside Information - Fee Arrangements (26th June 2017)
- Monthly Factsheet
- Investor Disclosure Document
- Stock Split Information - May 2014
- LSE Trust Announcements
- AIFMD Leverage and Remuneration Disclosure
- AIFMD Remuneration Disclosure
Committee Terms Of Reference
Kepler Investment Research
Reports and Accounts
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2014 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2013 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
How to buy this trust
Buy from a third party provider
J.P. Morgan investment trusts and funds are available via a range of third party providers.
Third party providers
Buy from a professional adviser
Professional advisers are usually able to access the products of all the companies in the market and can help you find an investment that suits your individual circumstances. A financial adviser will let you know the fee for their service before you go ahead.
Annual General Meeting: 11 May 2017 2.30pm at 60 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0JP
Investment is subject to documentation. The Investor Disclosure Document, and Key Features / Terms & Conditions can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, and the Key Information Document can be obtained from JPMorgan Funds Limited or www.jpmam.co.uk/investmenttrust. This communication is issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 01161446. Registered address: 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
*Morningstar Analyst rating, Rayner Spencer Mills rating, as at 01 May 2018.
Source: Morningstar (www.morningstar.co.uk)
Morningstar Ratings™: © 2018 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
Moneyfacts award as at: 17 November 2017. ©2017 Moneyfacts Group plc. All Rights Reserved.
Moneywise Investment Trust awards as at: 28 March 2018. Moneywise Publishing Ltd ©2018. All Rights Reserved.