JPMORGAN GLOBAL GROWTH & INCOME PLC
A distinctive strategy for today's markets
The JPMorgan Global Growth & Income plc seeks to provide strong long-term growth through a tried and tested global investment process that seeks out best in class companies that the manager believes offer good value.
The Trust has committed to pay a total annual dividend in quarterly instalments that will equal at least 4% of the net asset value at the time of the announcement. The forth coming year’s dividend will be announced at the beginning of the company’s financial year.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
To provide superior capital growth and outperform the MSCI All Country World Index over the long-term by investing in companies based around the world. The manager is focused on building a high conviction portfolio of typically 50 - 90 stocks, drawing on an investment process underpinned by fundamental research. Portfolio construction is driven by bottom-up stock selection rather than geographical or sector allocation. Currency exposure is predominantly hedged back towards the benchmark. The Company uses borrowing to gear the portfolio within a range of 5% cash to 20 geared under normal market conditions. The Company will repurchase its shares with the aim of maintaining an average discount of around 5% calculated with debt at par value.
- Conviction based management style identifying companies with attractive valuation and growth potential where an identifiable catalyst gives a compelling timeline for investment.
- Proprietary local analysis provided by an award winning, experienced and focused global research team.
- Portfolio structured by sector not region to identify 'best-in-class' companies.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Investments in emerging markets may involve a higher element of risk due to political and economic instability and underdeveloped markets and systems. Shares may also be traded less frequently than those on established markets. This means that there may be difficulty in both buying and selling shares and individual share prices may be subject to short-term price fluctuations.
- Where permitted, a trust may invest in other investment trusts that utilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This fund may use derivatives for investment purposes or for efficient portfolio management.
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
- This trust may utlilise gearing (borrowing) which will exaggerate market movements both up and down.
- This trust may also invest in smaller companies which may increase its risk profile.
Why invest in this trust
The JPMorgan Global Growth & Income plc seeks out strong long-term returns by focusing only on companies that our experienced analyst team believe are about to experience a dramatic and lasting boost to their profitability.
Board of Directors
In their words (as of 30 Jun 2017)
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
For Professional Clients – not for Retail use or distribution.
This is a promotional page and as such the views contained herein are not to be taken as advice or recommendation to buy or sell any investment or interest thereto. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader. Any research on this page has been obtained and may have been acted upon by J.P. Morgan Asset Management for its own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect the views of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated, J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s at the date of publishing. They are considered to be reliable at the time of publishing, may not necessarily be all-inclusive and are not guaranteed as to accuracy. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you.
It should be noted that the value of investments and the income from them may fluctuate in accordance with market conditions and taxation agreements and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of the products or underlying overseas investments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator to current and future results. There is no guarantee that any forecast made will come to pass. Furthermore, whilst it is the intention to achieve the investment objective of the investment products, there can be no assurance that those objectives will be met.
Investment is subject to documentation (Investor Disclosure Document, Key Features and Terms and Conditions), copies of which can be obtained free of charge from JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.
Morningstar Analyst rating as at 01 March 2017.
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by J.P. Morgan Asset Management and therefore we are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The value of investments and the income from them may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Investment is subject to documentation (Prospectus, Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and Key Features and Terms and Conditions). Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.