JPMORGAN ELECT PLC - MANAGED CASH
A smart move into cash
The trust allows the preservation of capital with a yield based on short term interest rates by investing in a range of Sterling liquidity funds. It is designed to look after cash during a temporary move out of the markets from JPMorgan Elect Managed Growth or JPMorgan Elect Managed Income.
About this trust
Investment objective and policies
- Designed to provide capital security.
- Comprises leading Sterling liquidity funds chosen for their excellent credit rating (AAA or equivalent).
- Not intended to deliver capital growth.
- Part of JPMorgan Elect - a unique investment trust structure with three investment options and a tax-free switching facility.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- For further risks associated with this trust please refer to the 'Risks' section below.
Points to consider
- External factors may cause an entire asset class to decline in value. Prices and values of all shares or all bonds could decline at the same time.
Why invest in this trust
Board of Directors
In their words (as of )
Committee Terms Of Reference
Annual General Meeting
- 2017 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2017 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- AGM - Presentation 2016
- 2016 Annual General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 General Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Income Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Growth Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
- 2016 Managed Cash Class Meeting Final Proxy Voting Results
Reports and Accounts
- 2016/17 Half Year Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015/16 Half Year Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014/15 Half Year Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013/14 Half Year Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012/13 Half Year Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2012 Half Year Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2011 Half Year Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2010 Half Year Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2009 Half Year Report
Find out more
For contact details and more information on our trust range use the following links:
Annual General Meeting: 12 December 2016 12 noon, 60 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0JP.